Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My 12+ Stunt Mint green for the New Year

My 12+ Stunt Mint green for the New Year 6 months 2 weeks ago #70711

• EternalWing
  • There is Darkness in the Light, abd there is Light in the Darkness. Keeping balance and you will find power.
  • Thank you received: 6
New year is the time to start something new. Clearing up the mess in the room and such, readying ourselves for what coming. And here it is:

No words would do the blade justice. Don't let the simple look fool your eyes. Real worth of these Apprentice sabers are when you take them out for a spin!

Man the balance was there, where I like the most. Down side if it was one, hilt was a bit too short. I prefer the leather grip a bit longer (1 cm longer!!) to be able to grip comfortably without choking the saber, risking deactivating it. Too bad folks at my place already gone and have a good dream so no clip on spining and swings
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

My 12+ Stunt Mint green for the New Year 6 months 1 week ago #71042

• Tech_God
  • Thank you received: 9
Congrats on your new saber! I agree on two of your points:

The Sentinel is really nicely balanced. Secondly, the hilt is a bit short, which is I suspect the same for all apprentice hilts. Overall, I love my Sentinel saber & I will guess you love yours as well.

My 12+ Stunt Mint green for the New Year 6 months 1 week ago #71045

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 527
Beautiful saber as is Mint Green!
"I am the Senate"

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Arbiter chassis (10 Posts)
    • Quote: I wish I'd measured that Jordan chassis now, lol. Even his long one will work with some trimming. I...
    • I wish I'd measured that Jordan chassis now, lol. Even his long one will work with some trimming. I...
    • That's what we're saying. For you to have a removable battery, you'd have to have a keystone holder....
    • Actually, looking at it now, I don't think there would even be enough width to strap the board to...
    • Saberforge LED Problem (9 Posts)
    • Did you check the LED for unnecessary resistors? Unfortunately, they have been known to do that on...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5367
  • Latest Member: Dauglashap
  • Total Posts: 56.7k
  • Total Topics: 4752
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 50
  • Yesterday Answer: 56