Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #26642

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 287
I already have this in the Guardian category but thought I should bring it over to the newly included Customs category.

A bit ago I was in the market for and searched out a SF Guardian. At first I wasn't too keen on this design. I love Qui-Gon Jinn as a character, however his saber appeared too much like a glorified Mag-Lite. I still felt that if you're planning on making a collection of canon sabers, this needs to be in it.

I shopped around and tried searching for others who had the Guardian as well so that I may view more photos of it opposed to just the stock photos on Etsy or the main site. In my time searching I came across some interesting information regarding the current finish on the shroud so tried locating a model that was not as new.

While conversing with Shameem in regards to a project he was working on at the time, I asked him randomly (as I know his expansive collection) if he possibly had one for sale or knew anyone that had. Once again to my good fortune he was actually considering putting his up for sale as he wanted to free up some cash for the custom install he was doing for himself at that current time.

The Guardian was originally in a Standard finish and the guys at SF installed the red knurled screw on to the a/v switch and it is how Shameem had it in his possession. When he and I were talking and I questioned him in regards of the possible sale of his Guardian, I also asked him if he could weather it and possibly do some light shattering on the emitter and the shroud. To my surprise, he hammered out my request within minutes while I was still wondering if he was willing to customize and sell me the saber. He showed me the photos of the weathering and shattering he did and asked if there was anything else? I laughed and told him the only thing remaining was needing his paypal info.

The hilt arrived quickly and is a beauty to see in person. Its a Champion tier with Viridium font and a 12w Green LED that I was going to upgrade to the 12w+ but decided not to as I've been in the works for a trade and I actually made a deal in exchange for a Redeemer. So this saber is no longer mine and sent it to its new owner yesterday. So it too, is no longer in my possession.

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by NeBosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajeekenobi

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #26643

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
And a few more pics…

The following user(s) said Thank You: ajeekenobi

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #26646

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
  • dc,star wars,ac,lotr nerd what else ?
  • Thank you received: 19
thats an elegant saber for an civilazed age very beautiful saber man
sabers own: prodigal son,classic epouch vers 2

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #26647

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
Thanks man.
Unfortunately it's no longer mine. I traded it for a Redeemer and sent it off yesterday lol.

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #26649

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
  • dc,star wars,ac,lotr nerd what else ?
  • Thank you received: 19
i see stilll looks awsome though
sabers own: prodigal son,classic epouch vers 2

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen
The following user(s) said Thank You: NeBosa

Champion 12w Green Guardian Custom 1 year 3 months ago #28999

• slenaas
  • Thank you received: 6
Im not a big fan of the Guardian design because in my opinion its just too.......generic (plain?)....but i have to say I'm impressed with how it turned out for you...
Blades:

1. Consular yellow
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 1977 - Star Wars Comes To... (19 Posts)
    • Being one of the younger fans... I still know what you mean Ryan. The "Star Wars Intro" is... THE...
    • ASP 1 (3 Posts)
    • Very nice! Dissident emitter + Switch 10 is always a good choice. :P
    • I know what you mean Ryan.. to a point. Disney taking over opens the Star Wars Universe to endless...
    • I missed Star Wars when it first premiered in '77. But it wasn't long after that I did get to see...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4830
  • Latest Member: 1United87
  • Total Posts: 54.3k
  • Total Topics: 4413
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 35