Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Acolyte.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 6W Warrior Acolyte Deep Blue x2 (Standard Finish)

6W Warrior Acolyte Deep Blue x2 (Standard Finish) 1 year 5 months ago #33288

• GoldenMongoose
So I am finally ready for my review of my new two Acolyte hilts.
Ordered 11/16/2015, and they arrived 01/16/2016. I was very excited that they arrived in two months as I was expecting to wait at least three. The whole transaction process was excellent and hassle free.

Now on to the review:
Pros:
-Beautiful hilts. The craftsmanship on these two sabers is exceptional. I find it difficult to actually put the sabers down. The choke points are great for one handed wielding, and there is enough space for two hands to fit comfortably (although I am going to be dual wielding these).
-The color. I am so happy I went with the deep blue, the color just pops on them. I only got the 6W but I can't even imagine a brighter blade.
-Excellent Dueling. I've already busted these guys out in some light-mid sparring and they are fantastic.

Cons:
-The only con is that I didn't purchase these sooner

I cannot gush enough on how much I love my sabers. I also purchased a 6W Purple Consular for my girlfriend and will have a review of that on the appropriate page.

Pictures:

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by GoldenMongoose.
The topic has been locked.

6W Warrior Acolyte Deep Blue x2 (Standard Finish) 1 year 5 months ago #33312

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
Very nice Thunder & Lightning Twins!
If it weren't referenced in the Topic Title I would've guessed it to be a medium blue cos your images don't have the hued purple flare deep blue is infamous for. Maybe its camera auto-focus or maybe I need to wipe the sleep from my eyes. Actually, I dare say the VV Blue day blades render the colour more evenly.
Great pair.

6W Warrior Acolyte Deep Blue x2 (Standard Finish) 1 year 5 months ago #33322

• GoldenMongoose
Haha very well could be. I originally got the VV blades just to have something that looked good not lit up, but I'm hard pressed to say that they look even better when ignited. Thank you for the reply!
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by GoldenMongoose. Reason: do

6W Warrior Acolyte Deep Blue x2 (Standard Finish) 1 year 5 months ago #38733

• hart
  • Darth Vader is Alive!
How are you sabers still? Enjoying them?
Darth Vader is alive!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• First saber and electroni... (2 Posts)
    • If you're looking at a stunt kit, you could go Plug and Play if you don't feel like soldering. You'd...
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • Like Brax said, 3D printing. Go to Shapeways (web search for it.) Search on there for "SaberForge"...
    • Prodigal Son Battery Help... (2 Posts)
    • I am guessing that the answer to this might be answered by your previous question about a chassis....
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • I am no expert, but I believe anyone who is would recommend a chassis if possible. Better for wire...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (747 Posts)
    • Quote: I just ordered an Initiate tier Acolyte hilt from the Etsy shop. It will be interesting to see how...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5291
  • Latest Member: DonaldTal
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4705
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 6