Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Emitter 8c

Emitter 8c 7 months 3 weeks ago #73683

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 138
Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I'm supposed to get this emitter, 8c? They only have one variety as far as I can see. I know a thin neck adapter is neede, but I'm not seeing the grenade one. I'm looking to build this asp saber

Any help is massively appreciated!
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Muns.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emitter 8c 7 months 3 weeks ago #73684

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
the thin neck adapter you need isn't available currently maybe never again. thin neck adapter 02 combined with emitter 08 makes emitter 8c. it was the redeemer styled adapter, looks like closest you will get is the Prodigal Son Thin neck adapter 03

Emitter 8c 7 months 3 weeks ago #73685

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 373
Unfortunately, the grenade adapter - Thin Neck Adapter 02 - has been sold out for months, with no word when (or if) it will be back in stock. Within the last week it disappeared from the main site. Other members have been emailing CS about this, but to no avail.

Emitter 8c 7 months 3 weeks ago #73688

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 138
Thanks giys. What a bummer! Hopefully they'll see the demand for it and get them back in Stock at some point
:(

Emitter 8c 7 months 3 weeks ago #73840

• CrimsonJax88
  • Elite Member
  • Dutch guy living in Norway!
  • Thank you received: 109
My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't always first priority ;)
In any case I got a reply to my inquiry about what had happened to the TNA 02;

'(...)This part does not currently have an ETA which is why it has been removed from the website.

Once we get an ETA or this part comes back into stock we will put this back up on the site.

May the Forge be with you! India'

So at least we don't have to worry about it being discontinued, it will be put back on the site once it's back in stock, but as per usual there's no ETA to be given - all we can do is hope and wait patiently.
I'm sure that with hearing the massive demand for this part SF might just be manufacturing them in excess right now, just to be safe that once they do put it back up for sale, it won't immediately be sold out again in less than a few hours.
Maybe they're just making sure their pumping out enough of these babies in such a high rate that this situation won't happen again?
For my ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muns
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 25