Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Just got one of my asp orders

Just got one of my asp orders 1 week 2 days ago #87852

• Danielbs80
  • Thank you received: 5
This one came without electronics so i can get DIY.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just got one of my asp orders 1 week 2 days ago #87853

• Danielbs80

Just got one of my asp orders 1 week 2 days ago #87854

• Danielbs80
Only one complaint though. The emitter came with a lot of tooling marks or scratches on the top part and the body has some pits and dings along some edges so that is disappointing. I was kind of expecting perfection in the machining of the parts from the other reviews.

Just got one of my asp orders 1 week 2 days ago #87881

• Danielbs80
Other than the issue with the emitter I would say it is excellent. The pieces fit snug as a bug and it feels very sturdy. It was a little tricky getting my electronics in at first and I had to unwrap my electrical tape to reposition my soundboard because having the double-sided tape behind it to stick it on was making it a little high off the battery holder which was making a very tight fit so make sure your electronics are very low profile and it helps to not have any wires bunched up so solder them going flat off the sound board or if you use one of those wiring harness is it should be good. I had some lomg wires because at first I was thinking I want to be able to screw off the pommel and shake out the electronics for when I want to update the micro SD card with some settings but it's such a tight fit there's no way it's going to come out I would have to unscrew it from the switch section and push it out so it kind of defeats the purpose but I didn't bother making them all shorter so I just gravel them up and stuffed them up there mostly in the switch section.

photo upload sites free
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Serious discourse for dua... (18 Posts)
    • I will work on that. Single Sinawali lays the ground work. Actual double weapon combat has the basic...
    • Redeemer (aka Obi-Wan sab... (6 Posts)
    • Thanks for all the responses! Really appreciate it!
    • Serious discourse for dua... (18 Posts)
    • Looks great! I understand that this is a drill, but can you show it at full speed as part of a flow...
    • Redeemer (aka Obi-Wan sab... (6 Posts)
    • One more thing. Brightness is really important to me, so most of my saber decisions revolve around...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6775
  • Latest Member: Darth Draigus
  • Total Posts: 67.6k
  • Total Topics: 5714
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 59