TOPIC: Black Lotus Arrival!

Black Lotus Arrival! 3 months 3 weeks ago #72942

• DarthStrange
Black Lotus Hero Edition
Ordered January 25
Shipped February 20
Arrived in MA February 23

:) :cheer:

The saber is a amazing. I can't emphasize how exceptional it is. It stands up to all of my expectations. It is really bright, the sound is great, the spark color 2 editor is really easy to use. Some people have said that the claws are not sturdy and they will break easily, but they are secure and unlikely to come off unless they are hit really hard.

Rotating the saber on its axis to change between colors can be challenging, but is easy enough after a little practice. I was a little doubtful until the arrival but those doubts were washed away immediately upon the saber's unboxing. I will definitely order more sabers from Saberforge.

My next purchase will be either a champion tier Epoch or Exhalted.
Please give your opinion on which you think I should get.
(Pictures of the Black Lotus are coming soon)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lotus Arrival! 3 months 3 weeks ago #72946

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 211
Congrats! The Black Lotus is definitely one bad ass saber!

DarthStrange wrote:
Rotating the saber on its axis to change between colors can be challenging, but is easy enough after a little practice.

In the config editor you can tick a checkbox to have that feature require you to hold the Aux button while twisting. Might be a little more difficult with the tactile switch on the new Heroes, but better than randomly changing colors while you're swinging it around lol :P

DarthStrange wrote:
My next purchase will be either a champion tier Epoch or Exhalted.
Please give your opinion on which you think I should get.

I would say Exhalted. As much as I liked the Epoch in the past, not a big fan of them now building it with ASP parts where the switches are in the choke section (instead of in the body like the pictures still show). That and thin necks are always cool looking. Though you could do an ASP with the Epoch emitter. I've seen a few recently that use the Gladius switch with it and they look awesome.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais

Black Lotus Arrival! 3 months 3 weeks ago #72950

• Blade
  • Thank you received: 25
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures. I have one on order myself.
Enjoy!

Black Lotus Arrival! 1 month 3 weeks ago #74795

• Johnboy
I just ordered mine. I can't wait to get it. It's going to look so good with my sith cosplay I'm working on. I did order mine with the force vibration. I couldn't find out much on it. I did read something about it vibrates as the blade flickers. I hoping it's cool though.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• PS-Luke V2 WIP (16 Posts)
    • Quote: I got a hankering for one of these. A bad one! :evil: It is your destiny....
    • Quote: Finish Mock up, Now waiting on Silver Heat Sink. OH and I found me a Knurled Cone Knob..yay!... [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Saber Selfies (286 Posts)
    • Normally when I watch videos like this its because someone hurts themselves or their friend who...
    • I got a hankering for one of these. A bad one! :evil:

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5220
  • Latest Member: berameste
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4659
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0