Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Feedback for Jas-Ot

Feedback for Jas-Ot 3 months 3 weeks ago #72945

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602
Reaalllly late again with this Post.
Concluded a transaction with Jas recently that required conversion of a hilt and some additional cosmetic changes and went for an install upgrade too. Not much else I could ask for from start to finish as he delivered on the brief and was attentive to my requests. More than just a purchase transaction, rather like exchanging ideas with friends. That transaction concluded and the friendship continues as more ideas are bounced upon, moving forward with achieving them. Installs, repairs, cosmetic changes to hilts or just unsure about some wiring stuff (it's all beyond my comprehension) give Jas a holler. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jas-Ot

Feedback for Jas-Ot 3 months 3 weeks ago #72948

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 216
I usually don't post feedback until a transaction is complete, but... I've been in talks with Jas-Ot as well and I can say much the same. Great to bounce ideas around with.

I have one saber being commissioned right now (one sick Bastion with Pico Light), I'm sending a hilt to him today for repair, and I have two more that we've been bouncing around in the "idea box" for once funds have been appropriated from Rebel scum.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by KelbornX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jas-Ot

Feedback for Jas-Ot 3 months 3 weeks ago #72955

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 261
Thanks for the kind words.

I don't do this to make money, it's not a business to me. Profit from any repairs or builds goes directly into funding this hobby for myself. And to that end its not about generating a high volume, its more about establishing relationships with the folks in the community and if I can provide a service that's great.

Both OvrcAHst and KelbornX have been great to work with as well. Virtually daily conversations around current works in progress, or ideas for future ventures.

There's some great people in this community, and I know I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without their help, guidance and support.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Sorry for the delay in seeing your intro post. The first 5 posts of all new members have to be...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Not sure what happen to my first intro, but I'll try again Hello, I'm Pete and I'm becoming a...
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Etsy store takes pay-pal?????
    • paypal (5 Posts)
    • Items sold on Etsy are pretty much "in stock & ready to ship", items on the main site are...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5248
  • Latest Member: JamesSap
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4679
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 22