Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Saber Forge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: New Member Introduction Thread

New Member Introduction Thread 4 days 2 hours ago #75972

• scifidude79
  • Thank you received: 5
For Tyeth wrote:
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Saberforge order! The Prodigy looks like it will become a very popular hilt with that Graflex inspired design.
I gotta say that is evil genius you showed taking advantage of the offer for 10% off!

The folks around here will help you out if you need it, and I look forward to seeing pictures of the new Prodigy when it arrives.

kind regards and enjoy the forum,

For Tyeth

Thanks dude. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting this saber, it's like nothing else I own or have seen. It's a cool mix of Luke sabers, with a little KOTOR touch on the pommel. I also really like the blade color selection here. If what I've read about the amber color is correct, I'm really going to like it. I'm a sucker for yellow blades, but I didn't want straight yellow. I'll definitely post pictures, I may even do an unboxing video.

If this goes well, which I expect it will, I plan to order more. There are some Elite hilts I really need and I'm looking forward to trying the ASP system. I've been playing with the ASP designer and I have some ideas. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 23 hours ago #75981

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 798
Hi Chris,

The Amber LED is really nice. A very good friend of mine has an Epoch in Amber and it screams elegance and a bit of the Old Republic too. You can see it by clicking here> Xyster's Amber Epoch
I am now looking forward to your Prodigy pics and ASP designs!

Chat again soon.

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 22 hours ago #75982

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1055
I can chime in on the "Amber" discussion. I have an Archon with Amber, and it is a fantastic color. Very distinctive as a saber color!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 13 hours ago #75987

• scifidude79
  • Thank you received: 5
Brax wrote:
I can chime in on the "Amber" discussion. I have an Archon with Amber, and it is a fantastic color. Very distinctive as a saber color!

I have a feeling it's going to be the yellow I've been trying to get. I have an RGB saber I wired up that's pretty close when I have the red and green both lit, but it's a tad on the orange side. (but still a good color)

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 11 hours ago #75988

• Shadow1275
  • Form 7 Master
  • Thank you received: 26
Welcome Chris,

I recently ordered an ASP saber that came in and have been fiddling around with the colors. I don't really stray from Green, it's my favorite, but the Amber on the Hero Tier looks very unique. Seeing as your a Kotor fan I like it bc it reminds me of Bastila.

But my Jedi Master Revan always used a Green Saber.

Enjoy your time here on the forum, chat with the members of our order, learn the ways of the Lightsaber.

May the Forge be with you
"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Need help (2 Posts)
    • Are you sure it's not Yellow? Amber is 4x Amber LEDs, no green in them. SF Yellow is 3 Amber, 1...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (8 Posts)
    • OK, I'll play. 1. TFA Graflex 2. Ep. II Anakin 3. Mace Windu 4. Monarch (Hero since I constantly...
    • Themed Sabers (803 Posts)
    • Hi Everybody, Just a quick post to Bump this thread up before it disappears. I was wondering if...
    • (6 Posts)
    • Looking back, I would probably buy the parts I wanted as soon as they were available because the...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (8 Posts)
    • In a random order: 1. Mace Windu ep.1 2. Maul's staff 3. Corran Horn (Genesis) 4. My ASP - already...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5195
  • Latest Member: andrewalolicigs
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4637
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 23