Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Epoch.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Epoch Champion 12w Green with in hilt recharge

Epoch Champion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #46924

• slenaas
  • Thank you received: 6
Purchased on Etsy 1/16/16

Arrived 3/14/16

A++++++

Quality of Product: From the second I took it out of the box, I knew it would be the perfect fit for me. I was pleased to feel no sharp edges (as I've heard about in other reviews). When i pulled out the kill key and started it up for the first time the sound was very crisp and clear and the on board menu was very intuitive to understand and navigate.

However, after spending hours of digging through the packaging, i could not find the Allen key. Also, after placing an order for a Blue Led, somehow the etsy site said i had ordered green and customer service refused to correct it (really irritated by the manner in which i was talked to btw).

But in the end, the pluses out weigh the negative and I still plan to order more complete sabers from SF in the future! Really great product guys, keep it up!
Blades:

1. Consular yellow
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: title grammar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #46926

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Great to hear your voice (read, whatever), but let's see some pictures!

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #46929

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1113
The mantra around here is...Pictures, or it didn't happen! ;)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #46968

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • How hard can rocket science be anyway?
  • Thank you received: 143
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. But maybe next time will be better, considering you plan to order more-which I'm surprised about. I certainly wouldn't order (at least a complete saber) from a lightsaber place again if they got the wrong LED color and wouldn't correct it. But I certainly agree that the quality of the product is fantastic.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by RyanRising. Reason: (An unmatched left parenthesis creates a lasting tension that stays with you all day.

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #47008

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Shouldn't you be able to compare the receipt that was emailed to you from etsy after you placed the order with what you received? I'm sure you did this and it's a silly answer to point out but I'm hoping you were at least given a receipt with the item you purchased along with the set up. Glad you at least like what you have. Now please.....we are waiting for pics after you're done playing with it.
- Light em up

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 4 months ago #47011

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 123
The gods of sabers are requesting pictures in order to go to sleep. Quick, I'm tired!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 3 months ago #51066

• slenaas
Blades:

1. Consular yellow

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 3 months ago #51071

• slenaas
Andi-Jae EL wrote:
Shouldn't you be able to compare the receipt that was emailed to you from etsy after you placed the order with what you received? I'm sure you did this and it's a silly answer to point out but I'm hoping you were at least given a receipt with the item you purchased along with the set up. Glad you at least like what you have. Now please.....we are waiting for pics after you're done playing with it.

Well funny story that....before i submitted the order on etsy my screen showed the correct config with medium blue (anakins Ep 3 color i think) but the next day after paying for it and waiting about 12 hours for yahoo to push to my phone the confirmation, is when i noticed that the color had been switched to green (even on the receipt). I immediately informed cs and didn't get a response until the order was marked shipped. Apparently my attempt to e-mail cs and inform them about the issue had been considered a "special request" as it wasn't in the original order. I had actually dropped the matter since but as i am finally figuring out how to post pictures i thought i would address this.

btw the Epoch has the standard finish but due to my cameras high mphd count, i had to seriously reduce the lighting....both of my sabers are actually pictured in my profile pic
Blades:

1. Consular yellow
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by slenaas.

Epoch Cahmpion 12w Green with in hilt recharge 1 year 3 months ago #51092

• xyster
  • Elite Member
  • "my god, it's full of stars"
  • Thank you received: 61
From a fellow Epoch owner slenaas, I offer my somewhat bittersweet congrats. Real shame about the colour situation and I hope you've come to terms with it or are seeking the forge's help to address the issue.

I'd have been devastated if mine had arrived anything other than amber. But the quality of the hilt and aesthetics of the emitter windows can make any colour work.
And I know exactly what you mean in knowing it was the perfect hilt for you.

Good luck with finding a resolution to this. mtfbwy
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Heretic Inner Diameter (1 Posts)
    • Does anyone know the Inner diameter for the Heretic hilt? I'm buying a chassis from Goth 3D. Thank...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2403 Posts)
    • To our new arrivals, welcome! Be sure to peruse the Forum Rules, and FAQ when you get a chance....
    • Saberforge Crusader??? (9 Posts)
    • It's a fear weapon. Not supposed to be used in duels but if you are matched up against someone, ...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2403 Posts)
    • Saberforge Padawan from North Carolina here haha. I am 28 and have been a Star Wars fan from...
    • Want to Ask Phil a Saber ... (26 Posts)
    • When I become aware that the link is live on the main site (and I scan the CLSO FB feed frequently...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5336
  • Latest Member: Silent_Blade77
  • Total Posts: 56.5k
  • Total Topics: 4732
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 26