Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Ka'Tano.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12W Green Ka'tano Champion

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15378

• Focus
  • Thank you received: 8

12W Green
32" Blade
Sabercore Viridium

Just some images from opening and playing. If I get time I will make and post a short video about it in the next couple of weeks.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Focus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alfarandals, Cruzilla69

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15380

• EvilGeth
  • Thank you received: 3
A good couple of places to find videos on sabers is our very own Darth Mario's (Shameem) channel, found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRIyCrXCz_-OcyB2ESuQAtg
Another good source is Jordan Moll's https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZOjBeNjpkxzmobtUyxWJg

Specifically for the Ka'tano:

Shameem's:

Jordan's:

EDIT: I just noticed you joined yesterday so, welcome! Always nice to see another brit too :D
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by EvilGeth.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15382

• Focus
Thanks for the links, will check them out.
And I am very new to this, been looking at getting a saber for a little while now so will hopefully become a bit more active here asking questions and learning things.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15385

• EvilGeth
No worries! I'm fairly new too, I've been wanting a lightsaber for yeeeeeears I was looking at getting an ultrasaber back in highschool but I had nowhere near enough. I decided to finally get a lightsaber in april (arrived early june) and I settled on saberforge because I liked the look of theirs better. So anyway, I'm learning little by little too :D

(btw if you don't mind me asking, what county are you in? I'm curious if you're close)

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15386

• Focus
Shropshire Telford.

One thing im looking into is an empty hilt and then build one up myself, want to do a bit of sound design and external custom work to it, just need to think of a theme and hilt to go for.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Focus.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #15389

• EvilGeth
I considered doing that as well but I decided to have a few sabers first, learn bits here and there etc

Looks like you're about 2 and a half hours from me (Suffolk) about 150 miles

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 11 months ago #16132

• Focus
Just in case anyone else was interested, liked the video and can't wait for mine to arrive.

I was going to paint a few details like the black ring and a couple of other small things when I got mine but seeing the polished finish on it really makes me want to do the same thing.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Focus.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #16870

• duokun
  • Thank you received: 1
Looking forward to seeing your review once you get it. As much as I love both Shameem and Jordan's reviews, I love hearing and seeing reviews from more people. Especially for some of the more unique sabers. I really like this saber.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #16990

• Focus
The saber is in the back of a van getting delivered as i write this, so should get pictures up this weekend and hopefully should have a video in the next week or so if i get around to doing it. Are you waiting for a Ka'tano?
The following user(s) said Thank You: duokun

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #17661

• FlyboyPorkins
I'm sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for my own Ka'Tano... In my opinion one of the nicest looking sabers in the clone wars saga! I probably still have 3 weeks+ to wait for this and my Redeemer...
Then we decided to come rescue you...

Good job...

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #17666

• Focus
FlyboyPorkins wrote:
I'm sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for my own Ka'Tano... In my opinion one of the nicest looking sabers in the clone wars saga! I probably still have 3 weeks+ to wait for this and my Redeemer...

It is very nice , so glad I went for this as my first, just a little different to all the other sabers out there so had to have one. And the wait is worth it.

When did you order it and what country is it going to? If you don't mind me asking

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #17864

• duokun
I think i will pick up a Ka'Tano at some point. I really want the Phoenix first I think, as it's very much an Ahsoka inspired design. Too many choices.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #17998

• FlyboyPorkins
Focus wrote:
FlyboyPorkins wrote:

It is very nice , so glad I went for this as my first, just a little different to all the other sabers out there so had to have one. And the wait is worth it.

When did you order it and what country is it going to? If you don't mind me asking

I think I am going to make the modifications like Jordan Moll did when mine arrives just to make it that touch more Ahsoka! I placed my order on the 7th of August and it needs to get to the UK I'm expecting it to reach the front of the que in the next few days then the build and dispatch process! I just wannttt myy saber!!! Calm... Good things come to those who wait.... haha

Good job...

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #18007

• Focus
FlyboyPorkins wrote:
I think I am going to make the modifications like Jordan Moll did when mine arrives just to make it that touch more Ahsoka! I placed my order on the 7th of August and it needs to get to the UK I'm expecting it to reach the front of the que in the next few days then the build and dispatch process! I just wannttt myy saber!!! Calm... Good things come to those who wait.... haha

I bought mine on the 11 of July, and it was waiting at my local dispatch facility on the 12 August, just had to wait half a week for the UK customs letter so I could pay and get it released. That should give you a good estimate of the time.

12W Green Ka'tano Champion 1 year 10 months ago #18109

• FlyboyPorkins
Focus wrote:
FlyboyPorkins wrote:

I bought mine on the 11 of July, and it was waiting at my local dispatch facility on the 12 August, just had to wait half a week for the UK customs letter so I could pay and get it released. That should give you a good estimate of the time.

Got the wonderful email last night that my sabers were at the front of the que and should be dispatched in about a week! I am just crossing my fingers that I don't get bounced by Customs :/

Good job...
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Man-Cation! (12 Posts)
    • That's awesome. I did my fair share of camping growing up through Scouting, but getting any of...
    • First saber and electroni... (1 Posts)
    • Hey everyone, I want to make my first saber and I just have a few questions. I have my hilt picked...
    • Man-Cation! (12 Posts)
    • We have been doing this every year for 18 years, with mostly the same core group. I highly...
    • Man-Cation! (12 Posts)
    • So.... pretty! Been a while since I was able to get away like that.
    • Man-Cation! (12 Posts)
    • I am back, and it was beautiful up there! Up at 7,300 feet elevation, the air is clear, and cool...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5288
  • Latest Member: jalley1721
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4703
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 6