Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Katana.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Katana Hero Edition

Katana Hero Edition 2 years 10 months ago #13124

• Eryan
  • Thank you received: 1
Hiya guys,

She's finally in my hand. Actually the Toblerone package arrived at my doorstep on Monday, 08/06/2015. Couldn't help it. Just gotta charge and play around with her. :D

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you, Est.

Specs:

Class: Warrior
Hilt Option: Katana with Grey Leather Grip
Finish: Weathered
Blade Colour: 6W Arctic Blue / 6W Purple
Tsuba: Round Phoenix
Blade Plug: Weathered
Covertech: Weathered

If you guys want the measurements of the hilt, You can refer to NeBossa Majik's Review.. Oh I copy the Specs format from him too. It's nice and simple. :D

What's there to say. I love it. The craftmanship is wonderful and the weather finishing is wonderful. The hilt feel solid and it feel nicely weighted. It's heavier compared to US Initiate and Makoto's saber.

The Tsuba have some sharp edges but it can be fix. Just need some sandpaper and an hour or two.

The pictures doesn't do the blade justice. It's brighter than in the picture. Not as bright as Makoto's sabers but bright enough.
Just to take note. Arctic blue + Purple = Pale Purple. Not very nice. I should have gone 6W Blue + 6W Red instead.

NeBossa Majik also mention that his hilt getting very hot and melted part of the blade. Has not happen to me yet but I will keep you guys updated. I have a saber class every Sunday and the Saber will be on for at least 1 hour. I'll report if the saber have any heating issue.
I might amend or add on to these review after I put the saber through it's pace but at the moment I'm happy with the saber.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Katana Hero Edition 2 years 10 months ago #13131

• Andrew Ford
  • Premium Member
  • There is passion, yet peace. There is serenity, yet emotion. Chaos, yet order.
  • Thank you received: 17
Looks awesome! It's a pity about the choice of colour, but either way, it's still a very nice looking Saber. Looking forward to you're future updates about the Saber and if it's overheating issues end up affecting you too.
Bowties are cool... And so are Lightsabers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sidious Sabers on Faceboo... (1 Posts)
    • Sidious Sabers started a Facebook page where reviews of Saberforge hilts will be shown via Youtube....
    • Assembling a staff (3 Posts)
    • You might need timing shims and O-rings to help align the two sabers nicely to form a staff. Timing...
    • Bastion Lead Times (4 Posts)
    • My experience with lead times is: it varies. The last several months since late last year has been a...
    • Bastion Lead Times (4 Posts)
    • Were not all preorders supposed to restock as of May 4th as per Phil????

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5819
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 18