Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Warpainter's DS-77 Blaster Build (Pic Heavy)

Warpainter's DS-77 Blaster Build (Pic Heavy) 2 years 5 months ago #1979

• Warpainter
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello, everyone! For most of 2014, I've been working on Mandalorian armor, in hopes of one day joining the Mandalorian Mercs. One of the projects I've had to complete along my path has been my blaster. I took a toy Stormtrooper E-11 blaster from a yard sale and modded it out to make it more adult-sized, more "realistic," and more personalized for me. I've redubbed it the DS-77; "DS" for my first and middle initials and "77" for the year I was born. Below are pics of my build progress and the finished product. I hope you like it. Thanks!

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, JohnyMac75

Warpainter's DS-77 Blaster Build (Pic Heavy) 2 years 5 months ago #1982

• Dauntless 7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi. Don't know anything about blasters but you have constructed a really good looking one. Perhaps a better word to describe is fierce. Well done! This could be my blaster as my initials include DS and born on the 7th day of 7th month ... year hazily forgotten in some time warp. ;)

What are the Mandalorian Mercs? Anything like those cosplay 501 Legions. Have you a project for 2015.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Dauntless 7. Reason: questions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warpainter

Warpainter's DS-77 Blaster Build (Pic Heavy) 2 years 5 months ago #1983

• Warpainter
  • Thank you received: 8
Lol! Thanks, Dauntless!

The Mandalorian Mercs are a Star Wars costume club like the 501st and the Rebelow Legion, only they're exclusively about the Mandalorians, the warrior race that gave us Jango Fett and Boba Fett.

(Note: I know technically, Jango and Boba weren't native Mandalorians, but for those who are just being introduced to Mandalorians, they're the best example we have.)

Warpainter's DS-77 Blaster Build (Pic Heavy) 2 years 2 months ago #9657

• JediRabbi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Gorgeous blaster... It's completely in keeping with the feel of the SW universe in general. Practical and beautiful...and VERY deadly. Thanks for sharing your hard work! I'm really quite in awe of anyone who has such skills.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• FS: SaberForge Fallen (5 Posts)
    • Folks, The Fallen is one sweet saber, especially the way this one has been equipped! $400 is an...
    • Dark Brown Leather Wraps (2 Posts)
    • I have the dark brown wrap on my Gladius. Here's a pic for comparison. Hope it helps you out. I...
    • Custom Phoenix (7 Posts)
    • Awesome! Love that blade plug. Welcome back NeBosa! :)
    • Korbanth Dv6- it is point... (1 Posts)
    • So this was my weekend relaxation project this week, I scored this on EBay for 190, which included a...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5267
  • Latest Member: Maniax001
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4693
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 13