Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: single hole for switch in reliant initiate?

single hole for switch in reliant initiate? 2 days 22 hours ago #89226

• jedielijah
  • Thank you received: 7
I recently purchased a reliant initiate hilt from etsy. I was surprised that it had only one switch hole. I didn't think saberforge still produced the single switch holes anymore or are they going back to a single hole setup because of the new chassis that "could" contain the USB or kill key set up?
Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

single hole for switch in reliant initiate? 2 days 20 hours ago #89246

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 493
Not sure about that. I recently purchased a Princess for the SF mod contest and it too was only drilled for a single hole (which actually works great for me). I've never been a big fan of the offset RCP (they are actually panel mounts that are "waterproof" with a plug that goes over them, used mainly nautical industries, boats and the like). The aprentice line hilts tend to have less length in the body so doing an internal RCP is more difficult, unless it's a usb or 1.3mm jack, so I'll be curious to see if single switch holes transfer over to the apprentice line too.
www.etsy.com/shop/thekybershop

www.facebook.com/jasotsabers
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• All by Oneself.. (13 Posts)
    • What they should do, honestly, is make a movie about the most bestest character in all of Star...
    • AGONY - Ronin Mk 3 & ... (69 Posts)
    • D7are you going to enter them? “Do it!”
    • 3D printing parts (66 Posts)
    • Quote: How much did this cost you to make and produce? I may be interested in trying one out at some point....
    • 3D printing parts (66 Posts)
    • How much did this cost you to make and produce? I may be interested in trying one out at some point....
    • All by Oneself.. (13 Posts)
    • If I do go to see the premiere, I'll prpbably wear the Rebel Alliance shirt that I got for Christmas...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6824
  • Latest Member: HeXeK
  • Total Posts: 68.6k
  • Total Topics: 5784
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 45