Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: What happened to the threads?

What happened to the threads? 10 months 1 week ago #64014

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
I've been gone for a while, but when I return I find that a ton of the threads in Saber Combat Q&A here have been deleted! What?!

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What happened to the threads? 10 months 1 week ago #64019

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1601
Eddlyss64 wrote:
I've been gone for a while, but when I return I find that a ton of the threads in Saber Combat Q&A here have been deleted! What?!
HouseKeeping, not necessarily deleted. Some Stuff has been moved around, other stuff has been Archived. If you were the OP of a specific Thread, let me know the Topic Title and I'll see what I can do to retrieve it. If you weren't the OP of a specific Thread and remember the Topic Title, let me know and will see if it's been crossed-over for good or has a chance for resurrection.

What happened to the threads? 10 months 1 week ago #64065

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
It's not a big deal Ovr, but a lot of the info in those threads was pretty useful for beginning saber duelists and good references for folks like me who've been doing it awhile. Guess I'll have to do some digging.

What happened to the threads? 10 months 1 week ago #64067

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Yup, a lot of the old Saber Combat threads were thrown into the Archives. Just a friendly recommendation, but I would've made separate Archive sections for separate categories. Like for example, Saber Combat would have a Saber Combat Archive folder. I know it'd be too much of a hassle now, but it's just an idea.

What happened to the threads? 10 months 1 week ago #64091

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1601
Eddlyss64 wrote:
It's not a big deal Ovr, but a lot of the info in those threads was pretty useful for beginning saber duelists and good references for folks like me who've been doing it awhile. Guess I'll have to do some digging.
Some 'older' Threads had the starting Post by OP deleted and the following Posts (of said Thread) were out of context. Others, where the OP were last online exceeded 1Year had New Member queries go unanswered as they were directed to the OP. Like with virtually all Topics in the Forum, a new one will be created anyway. If reference material, i.e. Posts or included Video links, were/are referenced still, let me know what you find in Archives and will see that they be easily be shifted back. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Family Photos (9 Posts)
    • Here's a pic of my WIP Bookcase All of these sabers are in some stage of work in progress. (this...
    • Themed Sabers (808 Posts)
    • Quote: It's a 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' reference; in the Grinch song it says: "I wouldn't touch...
    • Saber Forge at Wizard Wor... (1 Posts)
    • Saber Forge will be at Wizard World in Sacramento this weekend! (June 16, 17, and 18) Wizard World...
    • Themed Sabers (808 Posts)
    • Quote: I call it, The Mean One. [image] [image]...[image] I see what...
    • PS-Luke V2 WIP (16 Posts)
    • Quote: I got a hankering for one of these. A bad one! :evil: It is your destiny....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5221
  • Latest Member: Williamastep
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4660
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 9