Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Venom.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leather wrapped Venoms review!

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 6 months ago #26058

• spyrl
  • Thank you received: 3
Perfect! Thanks so much! :D
Does taking the claws off seem to affect the emitter at all? I have a friend with a custom from elsewhere that if you took the claws off part of the emitter became wiggly since the claws held it together :P
"He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
Which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one." Terry Pratchett
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 6 months ago #26076

• Dauntless 7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi spyri and David. I haven't found either the blade or the emitter to be wiggly. The blade goes 3.25" into the emitter which is not a separate piece from the hilt body. I think I know which saber you are referring to and that one is a totally different design. If you are thinking of getting the Venom, I highly endorse it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: spyrl

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 6 months ago #26143

• spyrl
  • Thank you received: 3
Awesome :) I'm still in the planning (and drooling) phase, although I'm also looking at the new ASP parts, since they look awesome too :D
"He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
Which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one." Terry Pratchett

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 6 months ago #26162

• Dauntless 7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Thanks for the point. There's so many sabers and combinations to choose. I got this one and my Gladiator prior to the ASP so my selection was a little easier. :)

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 5 months ago #33876

• mysthopper
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to order a Venom with a leather handle but I am having problem trying to communicate this or something. :pinch: I didn't get a the ASP in time, and I am sad about this. :S You can't get ASP any more but in the SF FAQs they note that you can kind of request different parts for a order or something to that affect but it's like what was being done here, with the leather wrap vemon.

Any one know how I could get the following:
-empty hilt (or with a dueling blade with amber/orange LED depending on price)
-all pieces weathered
-d-ring near pommel
-Relic pommel
-brown leather wrap handle
-Vemon everything else (emitter, etc)

Can anyone help me point a saber forge associate in my direction or engineer. Cause hey I wanta buy stuff, a leather wrapped venom and stuff.

Editing to post reply ( since my reply isn't showing up):
You'll need to direct your enquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
good luck
I would like to order a Venom with a leather handle but I am having problem trying to communicate this or something.
I didn't explain this very well. My bad. I actually tried emailing and talking to saber-forge about this, but I think they thought I was talking about ASP. Like they gave me a quick run down about how to select options from the http://www.saberparts.com/ instead. Not sure how to talk to them about what I meant now... About trying to order a vemon with leather hilt, etc. like in the review. -Thank you for the help anyway
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by mysthopper.

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 5 months ago #33896

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
Can anyone help me point a saber forge associate in my direction or engineer. Cause hey I wanta buy stuff, a leather wrapped venom and stuff.
You'll need to direct your enquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
good luck

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 4 months ago #39315

• mysthopper
I would like to order a Venom with a leather handle but I am having problem trying to communicate this or something.

Oops I didn't explain this very well. I actually tried emailing and talking to saber-forge about this, but they think I was talking about ASP. Like they gave me a quick run down about how select options from the http://www.saberparts.com/ instead. Not sure how to talk to them about what I meant now...

Leather wrapped Venoms review! 1 year 4 months ago #39316

• mysthopper

Oops I didn't explain this very well. I actually tried emailing and talking to saber-forge about this, but they think I was talking about ASP. Like they gave me a quick run down about how select options from the http://www.saberparts.com/ instead. Not sure how to talk to them about what I meant now... About trying to order a vemon with leather hilt and different pommel.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: RonnieHag
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4695
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119