Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: I'm letting you all decide!

I'm letting you all decide! 3 months 1 week ago #42724

• Potentium
  • "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
I know that SF plans to release ASP this month, but the month is almost up! I don't know if they're going to postpone it or anything, but I recently visited the SF website and saw the new Oracle, and I instantly fell in love with it. This saber is beautiful, but I also want a saber unique to me. What should I do, get the Oracle (Champion) or wait for ASP? This is the saber I would get if I waited for ASP: http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.136.4.0-3.88.4.27-2.60.4.0-1.43.4.0-7.152.16.0-6.149.4.0-5.143.0.0-8.154.0.0
"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm letting you all decide! 3 months 1 week ago #42738

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 616
Well, what they said was that they were starting to ship the Kickstarter orders for ASP sabers, which will be followed by the folks who bought IndeGoGo sabers. That would suggest to me that until all of that is done, the ASP launch for the public will happen that is completed. As I am fond of saying, I don't work for SF, so I don't have any official information. However, to me it just makes sense that you would not pile on to KickStarter, and IndeGoGo ASP orders with brand new orders that will go through the roof. You would typically want to clear the decks before starting something so new, and likely so popular.

So, if you really like the Oracle, it might be your more expedient way of getting it. Now, bear in mind this is just me talking, and official news to the contrary could come out in the next moment. However, that is how I see the situation as it stands with the information at hand.

My .02 of a dollar's worth.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Brax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Potentium

I'm letting you all decide! 3 months 1 week ago #42739

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 109
Potentium wrote:
I know that SF plans to release ASP this month, but the month is almost up! I don't know if they're going to postpone it or anything, but I recently visited the SF website and saw the new Oracle, and I instantly fell in love with it. This saber is beautiful, but I also want a saber unique to me. What should I do, get the Oracle (Champion) or wait for ASP? This is the saber I would get if I waited for ASP: http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.136.4.0-3.88.4.27-2.60.4.0-1.43.4.0-7.152.16.0-6.149.4.0-5.143.0.0-8.154.0.0

Hell, do both. You probably will end up with both anyway. ;) :cheer:
MTFBWY

I'm letting you all decide! 3 months 1 week ago #42770

• Ramaloke
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
I don't think you can go wrong either way. I have been awaiting my ASP sabers or months as I was part of the kickstarter program. Still waiting but know I will be super excited when it actually arrives. Maybe this month, maybe next month, but I digress.

The Oracle is a great saber as well and if you really like it, it make get to you sooner than it will take for all the kickstater and Indegogo orders to be filled. I would consider doing the Oracle now and after a few months build your custom ASP when SF has had a chance to catch up on its ASPs.

I'm letting you all decide! 3 months 1 week ago #42777

• SithLordLim
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21
You should go for whichever calls more for you. This saber will be your life, so it's allowed to be an intimate process. If the ASP calls to you, then let the Force give you patience. lol really though, it's a big choice, so don't worry about the wait; just follow whichever you like more.
Lovingly,
SithLordLim

"Too many Urkels on your team; that's why you're Winslow."
-Kanye West
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• (35 Posts)
    • Helmet is for sale. 350 shipping included anywhere in the world. PM me if you're interested
    • [email protected] Sh... (93 Posts)
    • Funny you put that so I got a reply of saver forge and they areally adiment that the design hasn't...
    • Wait Begins! 3.0 (1692 Posts)
    • Trigger pulled again. Monarch Champion 12W+ Red. First "sith" saber. First weathered saber. First...
    • Electrum detailing on hil... (3 Posts)
    • Thanks, this is a pretty interesting idea to me should I eventually get a saber customised, and I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4234
  • Latest Member: cpted
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3122
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 76