Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11337

• Exohart
Hello everyone,
I ordered a venemous fury 12w purple on 3/22/15, and I'm now 2 months down the line. I purchased it knowing I would have to wait to get it an that isn't my issue really. I've sent repeated emails to saberforge asking for an update, estimated shipping date, how I'm going to track my package if I don't even know it's being shipped and don't have the tracking information, and I cannot get a response. I'm sure they are busy and hard at work, but I'm feeling more and more uncomfortable and slightly nervous about the purchase because they haven't provided me with any information at all. If i had ordered a $15.00 bauble I would not care, but this was a $414.00 purchase. If you have any suggestions as to how to get in contact them other than their This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. that would be helpful. I tried to google and find a phone number to call to talk to an actual person but I didn't have any luck. If you can give me any helpful advice or information on how your notified of the shipment and are able to track it, that would be much appreciated. Thanks
Sincerely,
Exohart
The topic has been locked.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11338

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Thank you received: 11
If you purchased off the website you still have quite a wait, once they start working on your order it will be updated to 'shipped' and you will be supplied with a tracking number. Within 5-10 days that tracking number will show as picked up and you'll be able to track it on from there. as for estimated shipping time the saberforge website has 12-14 week leadtime, you are only around 8 weeks into that? so your estimated shipping date will be 12-14 weeks after the date your order was confirmed.
As someone who has spent around $1200 in the past 5 or 6 months on saberforge i can 100% say you have no need to worry about getting scammed or anything like that, SF are currently expanding the business and hiring new people so they are probably REAL busy, they will get back to you though.
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11339

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Also, as Mario pointed out for us the other day sending repeat emails in asking the same question will actually delay your getting a response due to the way their email server handles conversations. that being said, until your order goes to a shipped status, there's not really anything they can tell you about your order. probably would be something like: "your order is in que, and we will get to it as fast as we can. We appreciate your patience." Because they can't predict how the build will go, they don't know an estimated ship date until they're actually building it. So, hang tight, and rest easy! Itll be worth the wait. :)

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11340

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 732
They are hoping that their expanded number of techs, and facilities will allow them to start cutting into the queue that was overwhelmed at Christmas, and again during and after Celebration VII. They have hopes that by early June, it will start to make a measurable difference. However, since there is no telling how quickly it will actually happen, best to count on the normal lead time, and if it arrives earlier...it will be a pleasant surprise.

Their expanded labor pool should allow them to be somewhat more responsive to support issues/information requests, but as was said in the post above, you don't have to worry about your order being lost, or being ripped off.

Just so you know I am not just parroting what everyone says, my son ordered a saber on 3/10, and I ordered one on 3/18, and they are still in "Confirmed" status. I am not realistically expecting that to change until mid-June (around the 12-13 week mark). So, I know just how you feel.

Rest assured, it will happen.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11378

• Varnsta
  • Thank you received: 2
Hiya, like others have said you dont need to worry about being scammed, they are legit and will deliver your product. BUT...

Their post order communication is poor. Again, as others have said, you should expect your saber to get to their work bench at around 14 weeks from ordering. Mine was that almost to the day. You then get the status change from confirmed to shipped, and an email with a tracking number that you can use once the saber starts its journey. After that email, go to the usps website and start putting that tracking number in and watch it go through the various stages.

I ordered mine on the 6th of Feb, and its now just left san francisco last night.

So again, you WILL get your saber, but not much else in between im afraid. Sit tight :)
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Varnsta.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11389

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 56
hey buddy!
firstly i just wanna say, i agree with everyone here, communication can sometimes be a little miss from saber forge, and the way their systems are set up, unfortunately the more you email them the harder it may be to get a response, i'm sure this problem will be addressed soon, but hang in there!
they will get back to you, and you will get your saber.
i know how un-nerving it can be, paying a lot of money for something and then not hearing anything else from the company would make anyone weary…especially a first time buyer.
i know it sucks and its hard and frustrating, but just try and be patient, and in the mean time come on the forum here if you every need re-assurance or just wanna nerd out about your saber ( until it gets their the wait can be hell)
don't worry! we all go through the same waiting process, and when your saber does come all those worries will melt away into saber joy.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11390

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
when your saber does come all those worries will melt away into saber joy.
Sorta like having a baby... minus the poop.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11391

• Knytiri
  • Banned
And spit up. No poop, no spit up.

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11392

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
If your saber poops or spits up please send it back with an RMA form

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11393

• Knytiri
  • Banned
Pffft... if it poops or spits up you better be calling an exorcist to get that poltergeist out of it

Unable to get a response from Saberforge on order. 1 year 1 month ago #11394

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
hell no man, if your saber is possessed, tame that spirit and wield the ultimate light saber!
ok, sorry for turning your post into this lol
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3149
  • Total Sections: 22