Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Lightsaber FB Groups

Lightsaber FB Groups 1 year 1 month ago #13252

• Darth Cylak
  • Thank you received: 3
I need some help finding a decent lightsaber group or two on Facebook. I am not sure why, but I have been banned from the Saberforge ran group; I'm not sure why as I never posted anything negative, never received any warnings or anything just tried to post one day and could not even find the group. I reached out to Phil to see about getting the ban lifted, he asked if I knew why I had been banned, and then I haven't heard anything more. This is sad as Saberforge is my preferred saber company. I am currently a member of the Elite Lightsaber Society page, but you cannot post anything about SF on that page without it turning into a freakin' fiasco; it gets a little tiring to constantly read negative posts about a company that you like. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
The topic has been locked.

Lightsaber FB Groups 1 year 1 month ago #13253

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
That is weird, if try messaging Justin or one of the other admins of the other group to see if they can readd you.

And I know exactly what you mean, loving SF and being in the "elite" group is getting tiring. Seems like they exist for the sole purpose to talk shit and complain about SF. That's all I see on there it seems... im a member to see sabers, not deal with drama and their political BS. Lol
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Monarch hero for combat (10 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: I removed the 4 rails along the body from my Monarch yesterday and I have to say the comfort level...
    • Not sabers exactly, but m... (40 Posts)
    • Quote: Haha, never imagined someone would have an Íñigo Montoya's sword replica :cheer: It's one of my...
    • ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.3k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 72