Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: SaberForge Gift Certificates

SaberForge Gift Certificates 8 months 1 week ago #23108

• AnalSuperGlue
Hello!

I would like to enquire how the Gift Certificate system works? I am thinking about getting a gift certificate for my friend, would i get it in the mail? Or is it a code? And what is the + (large sum of money) mean? For Example: 1000$ Certificate + 950$ Is that + some kind of fee? If so thats pretty high!

Thank you in advance,
AnalSuperGlue
The topic has been locked.

SaberForge Gift Certificates 8 months 1 week ago #23129

• ldp
  • Thank you received: 13
This has been answered before by Knytiri:
The base price is $50. That is saying if you want the $1000 gift certificate the price is the $50 + $950.

SaberForge Gift Certificates 8 months 1 week ago #23134

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
I would like to enquire how the Gift Certificate system works? I am thinking about getting a gift certificate for my friend, would i get it in the mail? Or is it a code? And what is the + (large sum of money) mean? For Example: 1000$ Certificate + 950$ Is that + some kind of fee? If so thats pretty high!
Welcome... er.. ASG! When you buy a gift certificate it gets mailed to you and to redeem it you take a picture of it and email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the pic to get a refund. It's an odd system that isn't explained terribly well on the website and the pull down menu is confusing.

Something to add to the FAQ Knytiri?
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 72