Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hero Colours

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5355

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Thank you received: 11
Was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a Hero saber with 6W Red and Blue that combine for the 12W purple? Thinking its gonna be my next saber purchase (especially with the possibility of May 4th sales :P)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."
The topic has been locked.

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5358

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Red and blue will make pink. If you want purple, you'll need red and royal blue.

Here are some pics on the SF website: Hero Crystal Jade Fire
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: supercookster401

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5359

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
Brilliant thanks for the clarification :)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5361

• Darth Revan
  • User is blocked
  • I am Revan Reborn, and before me you are nothing!
  • Thank you received: 99
DarthMario95 wrote:
Red and blue will make pink. If you want purple, you'll need red and royal blue.

Here are some pics on the SF website: Hero Crystal Jade Fire

That is something I never imagined! Thanks a lot for that info!

I was planing on buying a hero saber with the same goal! Now I know what to expect!
Champion Medium Blue Reliant (First Edition)
Champion Green Epoc
Warrior Green Epoch
Warrior Red Acolyte
Champion Cyan Acolyte Saberstaff

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5362

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
yeah seeing so many images of the Gladius and getting back into SWTOR with my gf i'm gonna have to get one (mostly for her)
Figured id get hero so i can have it as a Sith and Jedi option haha :)

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5370

• MDTaylor
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 7
I'd considered getting a hero edition gladiator with the red/blue colour scheme but when I went to order it there was no option for "royal blue" in the colour selection drop down box. Only "blue" was available. So pretty much, pink or go fuck yourself was the impression I got. Not to mention, even if you do manage to get purple, most reviewers tend to say the blade turns pink after awhile anyway.

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5371

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
I would guess of you write exactly which Blue they would accommodate it If possible? true I had thought of it mostly for the red/Blue aspect of it. Still debating between that and just getting RGBA

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5372

• MDTaylor
  • Banned
Yeah, I'd thought about the RGBA option as well but I'm unsure about the colour shift sensitivity. I mean, I don't want it spastically switching through all the colours of the rainbow whenever I swing it. Does anyone know if the sensitivity can be altered like the blade frequency?

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5373

• supercookster401
  • Premium Member
I believe the color can only shift while the saber is held still and then jerked on its axis. So it wouldn't change while swinging :)

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5375

• MDTaylor
  • Banned
Thank god, that's reassuring. Think I might follow through with that order now. Would you happen to know if there's any colour difference between a combined 6W red/6W royal blue and a straight up 12W purple?

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5378

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Some of the color listings at the hero tier need to be updated. So if you want royal blue/red just indicate that in the order comments until the listing gets updated.

A straight up 12w purple on a champion or warrior saber, for example, is made using 6w red and 6w royal blue, so that's the same color you'd get on a hero with 6w red and 6w royal blue.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: supercookster401

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5379

• MDTaylor
  • Banned
Excellent! Thanks heaps for clearing that up for me.
Once again the SaberForge forum earns the company another sale.
You guys should be on the payroll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthMario95

Hero Colours 1 year 4 months ago #5382

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
I have a feeling Mario will be before too long =]
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • If you have a latching switch instead of a momentary switch, things could get weird. If that were...
    • Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know if there's an actual manual anywhere, but it's pretty straightforward. To enter config...
    • Recently Responded to Ema... (6 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Quote: It sounds like your question about crystal window styles didn't get answered. :lol: All I...
    • ASP "Interceptor&quo... (52 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Thank You. The threaded part is good to know. Much like unscrewing the jar of jam for my...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (141 Posts)
    • Dear Diary: It's me again.. still here.. it's been 26Weeks.. :unsure:...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 72