Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7177

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
So after seeing the beauty and grandeur of the juggernaut, I can't be the only one who wants to see it as a permanent addition to the store right? I've heard its a fantastic saber and really want to get my hands on it, but don't quite have the money to do so at the moment. So I really hope it does indeed become a permanent addition.
The topic has been locked.

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7199

• Rí Dar Kaydis
  • Premium Member
  • The more you sweat in practice, the less you'll bleed in combat.
  • Thank you received: 23
I'd say it will, like 60% of the preorders have sold already, that seems like a success to me. Whether or not SF think the same is another thing though ha
Own:
- SF 12W Green Champion Guardian
- SF Reborn DT
- Graflex 2.0

Waiting on:
- SF Vanquish

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7201

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Thank you received: 11
I Agree with Ian, based on looking at Etsy the Juggernaut and the Reborn are the only two so far that sold off more than 60% of their 100 available pre-orders. So i think if they were to keep any of them from this run of pre-orders as part of the permanent Saber Forge lineup it would be one or both of those sabers

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7202

• Rí Dar Kaydis
  • Premium Member
  • The more you sweat in practice, the less you'll bleed in combat.
  • Thank you received: 23
I think they said that the reborn (along with the fallen) was a limited edition run. One time only kind of thing.
I could be wrong though
Own:
- SF 12W Green Champion Guardian
- SF Reborn DT
- Graflex 2.0

Waiting on:
- SF Vanquish

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7205

• Darth Revan
  • User is blocked
  • I am Revan Reborn, and before me you are nothing!
  • Thank you received: 99
HERE COMES REVAN!!!

From what Phil told me, all those sabers are NOT gonna be added to the website! They're all limited runs! HOWEVER, if a saber sells out, they will do another run for it, likely this summer! If it doesn't, this saber won't come back!

Pick up one while you can!
Champion Medium Blue Reliant (First Edition)
Champion Green Epoc
Warrior Green Epoch
Warrior Red Acolyte
Champion Cyan Acolyte Saberstaff

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7206

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Thank you received: 11
well, at least it sound like then their may possibly be another chance then for those sabers since they are doing well, luckily i ordered the juggernaut and got a ship notice from Etsy this Friday and i am extremely anxious to hold it in my hands.

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7215

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
Darth Revan wrote:
HERE COMES REVAN!!!

From what Phil told me, all those sabers are NOT gonna be added to the website! They're all limited runs! HOWEVER, if a saber sells out, they will do another run for it, likely this summer! If it doesn't, this saber won't come back!

Pick up one while you can!

Dammit. Haha. The disadvantages of being a High Schooler.

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7217

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
The Juggernaut is the first of the five new prerelease sabers that will be permanently added to the SF lineup later this year. Phil confirmed this a few days ago. Any sabers that do not do well enough during the prerelease period will be stored in the SaberForge Vault, and will be brought out again on special occasions as limited releases with new modifications.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Revan, Darth Intefector

The Juggernaut 1 year 4 months ago #7220

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Yes!!!!! This makes me ridiculously happy! Haha. Probably the best news I've gotten all day! Thank you Darth Mario!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Heavy Flex v2.0 (14 Posts)
    • The adapter and chassis are separate parts. The adapter is for the blade socket section and the...
    • Heavy Flex v2.0 (14 Posts)
    • Quote: The adaptor and the hilt are both sold out from VV and the 2.0 is no longer in production from...
    • Quality Darth Vader repli... (6 Posts)
    • I suspect that Vader's hilt will be as in high demand this holiday season as the graflex was this...
    • Where to buy Timing Shims... (31 Posts)
    • It seems that the shims are availible as a pack on www.shopsaberparts.com for $14.99 I kinda wish...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4401
  • Latest Member: w00kiee
  • Total Posts: 44.5k
  • Total Topics: 3204
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 10
  • Today Answer: 62
  • Yesterday Answer: 85