Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: And now, my first SF saber. :)

And now, my first SF saber. :) 1 year 7 months ago #53248

• SilverlightPony
  • Thank you received: 18
I got impatient waiting on my ASP order, and picked up a warrior-tier Acolyte from Ebay.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

And now, my first SF saber. :) 1 year 7 months ago #53249

• SilverlightPony
32" blade.

Interestingly enough, it came with a custom 3D-printed blade plug.

(side note: image embeds aren't links, dumb forum software. And only two per post? laaaaaame.)
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by SilverlightPony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

And now, my first SF saber. :) 1 year 7 months ago #53250

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1709
SilverlightPony, a nice temporary solution that will become part of your permanent line-up. I believe you have done quite well with this Ebay purchase. Is that a Light Blue LED and what Watt is that? My eye's may deceive me, is that a Sidious Hilt perched atop (what looks like) a TV Stand? Limitations to image upload is influenced by size. If two is your max you can try either reducing the file size or link from an external source like imgur as some others have done.

And now, my first SF saber. :) 1 year 7 months ago #53251

• SilverlightPony
OvrcAHst wrote:
SilverlightPony, a nice temporary solution that will become part of your permanent line-up. I believe you have done quite well with this Ebay purchase. Is that a Light Blue LED and what Watt is that?
6W, I think (runs off 3 AAA batteries). It's like cyan or something. There's a tinge of green visible without the blade or plug.

OvrcAHst wrote:
My eye's may deceive me, is that a Sidious Hilt perched atop (what looks like) a TV Stand?
There are three others there: My ForceFX Mace Windu, my roommate's ForceFX ROTJ Luke Skywalker, and this crazy thing I got through Facebook.
OvrcAHst wrote:
Limitations to image upload is influenced by size. If two is your max you can try either reducing the file size or link from an external source like imgur as some others have done.
They're not uploaded, they're embedded from Imgur.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by SilverlightPony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

And now, my first SF saber. :) 1 year 7 months ago #53253

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1709
Ah Yes. You Miss seem to be on-the-ball where I am not. You'd be right with Cyan6. I recalled reading the exchanges with identifying your Anonymous Treasure, coined as a Franken-Saber I believe the term is.

Right again with the Image link, two's the maximum with 3 if you URL link. I've seen others URL link so the entire album with multiple images can be viewed so you can bypass the 'as-seen-on-screen' cap of two. Thank you for the update. I may need to clean my eyes. That Blade Plug looks almost like a prototype, nice inclusion nonetheless.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Very cool! I actually decided on the exhalted, standard finish. Sadly, no crystal reveal... Plus,...
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...[image] [attachment]
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] Seeing colours with eyes wide shut.. [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Quote: I love the exalted, maybe I'll just get that. Be inspired. :P :whistle: [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Aeon Dimensions (1 Posts)
    • Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone here can measure the Aeon sabers dimensions? Diameters,...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6039
  • Latest Member: Sherylwenny
  • Total Posts: 62k
  • Total Topics: 5172
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 31