Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59525

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 297
Let me start by saying Mrs. Greysider loves her saber. I was told upon first ignition that I would not be touching it much.
I got this for her as an empty from forum member Firstfrost and he installed a 12W+ Pink LED and NBv3 soundboard. Awesome. The hilt itself is beautiful and the only blemishes in the standard finish that I have seen came from her use with her rings on. The slender emitter windows give a nice tease of that 12W+ Pink brilliance. Paired with a 32" blade my former college majorette wife can spin this baby like nobody's business. Pisses me off. Lol The sound is loud and crisp-kudos to Firstfrost for doing a solid install job(his 1st I believe). So solid that she has told me that she wants to dual wield 2 Bastions-1 Pink,1 Purple. Unreal. The kicker is she is not a Star Wars fan, but absolutely loves cool shit. She has now expressed interest in watching the movies as long as I explain them to her. Those will be some interesting nights...

**Edit** Forgot to mention Firstfrost is taking on install jobs now. So if you have something you need done contact him,he may be able to help you out.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Greysider.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, OvrcAHst, DarthTtocs, DK44, Gnost-Dural

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59526

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
A couple more pics

The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, OvrcAHst

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59529

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602
Great additional piece to your Household Greysider with Mrs Greysider's Bastion. What I am appreciating here is a stunning Hilt with intricate simplicity and the 12w+ Pink. It's great seeing more and more of this exotic Colour, seldom chosen prior and IMO a colour that holds equal illumination brilliance like the rest of them. Definitely not one to be carelessly dismissed. Thank you for sharing and Congratulations with successfully prying it away from Mrs Greysider (even for a moment) to feature some glam shots. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59542

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Most Star Wars fans can easily trace their love for this universe to their first viewing of one of the movies, and it goes from there. In this instance, the spark of fandom was born from a light saber (a very cool one BTW), and will be fanned into an inferno by a latent desire to see the movies. However it happens, I am glad it still happens!

That Pink LED is nothing short of amazing. It always appears as being SO intense, and compliments any saber where I see it used.

Congrats on the sabers, and for having helped create a new appreciation for the world that so many of us live in, and love so much!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59554

• DK44
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Wow that color goes really well with the Bastion! Great job! Fantastic saber Mrs Greysider! Congrats & Enjoy!

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59558

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 503
I love the Bastion hilt. It's fantastic with all those line-windows. Thanks for sharing!

That Pink is super bright too!
"I am the Senate"

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 1 week ago #59562

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 560
Nice! I love the standard finish Bastion. It really combos well with that color, too.

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 21 hours ago #60673

• JediLCD
  • Thank you received: 9
I hope you and your wife have some awesome times with your sabers, I love her hilt choice for her

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 20 hours ago #60677

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
YES! The pink LED is awesomeness! That is the exact same color that my wife wants for hers (that was mine 2 hours ago, ha). We just installed that same LED. It does look amazing. I will say I am jealous you have the Nano-Biscuit in yours. What sound font did you go with? I'm looking for ideas for her in case I decide to take out the Sabercore 2.0 board.

Double awesome that you have a "real" / classic kill key as well.

Congrats! This hilt is fun!

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted
Last Edit: 1 year 20 hours ago by HotRod.

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 19 hours ago #60682

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
HotRod wrote:
YES! The pink LED is awesomeness! That is the exact same color that my wife wants for hers (that was mine 2 hours ago, ha). We just installed that same LED. It does look amazing. I will say I am jealous you have the Nano-Biscuit in yours. What sound font did you go with? I'm looking for ideas for her in case I decide to take out the Sabercore 2.0 board.

Double awesome that you have a "real" / classic kill key as well.

Congrats! This hilt is fun!

Yeah HotRod the pink is super intense. It has become one of my favorites. She's still rocking the pre-installed fonts because she can't decide on what she wants! :cheer: :lol:
Last Edit: 1 year 19 hours ago by Greysider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HotRod

Bastion 12W+ Pink Standard Finish 1 year 16 hours ago #60699

• Gnost-Dural
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 48
thanks for the heads up with having rings on while weilding sabers! never would've thought of that.

the bastion looks awesome!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (21 Posts)
    • Will Ron be allowed to do his thing? The OG directors that were let go, weren't allowed to do their...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (12 Posts)
    • Nolaan, I'm late to the party but that saber is FAN-DAZZLE. I really like the Mauler body sad to see...
    • Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (21 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: Well, it looks like Ron Howard is taking over the project! I will be very interested to see what he...
    • How do you drill recessed... (2 Posts)
    • You need a specific type of Milling bit, not a drill bit, to get that flat recessed hole.hopefully...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5257
  • Latest Member: Jwon15
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4686
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 30
  • Yesterday Answer: 18