Welcome, Guest

The forum engine broke. Now there is no possibility of registration or login. If someone wishes to resume the forum and be a moderator, contact me at: saberforgeforum.com@gmail.com

TOPIC: Feedback for buyer invasion11

Feedback for buyer invasion11 10 months 2 weeks ago #64467

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
I recently sold invasion11 an ASP champion kit. After discussing the details via PM, he promptly sent payment via a feature of his bank (which I was able to transfer to my paypal account without any trouble).

I would say that I wouldn't have any qualms selling to him again.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Powered by Kunena Forum

Member Login

The forum engine broke. Now there is no possibility of registration or login. If someone wishes to resume the forum and be a moderator, contact me at: saberforgeforum.com@gmail.com

Latest Posts

• Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (2 Posts)
    • I was already skeptical about a Han Solo movie and this does not help that skepticism. Hopefully...
    • Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (2 Posts)
    • Apparently, with weeks of principal photography already in the can, the co-directors have exited the...
    • paypal (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Etsy store takes pay-pal????? Yes sir! B)
    • New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Sorry for the delay in seeing your intro post. The first 5 posts of all new members have to be...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2392 Posts)
    • Not sure what happen to my first intro, but I'll try again Hello, I'm Pete and I'm becoming a...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5248
  • Latest Member: JamesSap
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4680
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 22