Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Guardian.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish)

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 10 months ago #16377

• DesertZaku
  • Thank you received: 1
Needless to say, It's been my dream ever since I was a child sitting in the movie theatre watching Star Wars: A New Hope (when it was re-released in the early 90's) to own a lightsaber and now I do! So excited about my first saber that I figured I'd post it! As the title says, it's a 12w Warrior Guardian with an Arctic Blue blade, and the Weathered finish.

I am so absolutely in love with this that I can't stop carrying it around everywhere, I got the covertech belt system so of course it's always by my side

Let me start by saying how blown away by the craftsmanship on this handle. When I ordered it i didn't want the green blade because I figured it would be a little too cliche, and while I waited for it to arrive I started to have second thoughts, but when it arrived and I fired up the hilt with the blade in it all those second thoughts were gone. The blue explodes from the emitter with a glorious hue and I love how vibrant the color is even during the day, my roommate was speechless when I showed him and handed him the hilt. I'm so in love with this saber I'm already planning my next purchase (after the next paycheck of course) and I've decided on dual Disciple with weathered finishes, and a bronze stingray wrap, and i'm going to go with an LED quick connect to be able to switch between Amber and Green blades.

and now for my glorious new saber, an elegant weapon, for a more civilized age

Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Knytiri.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro2044

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 10 months ago #16393

• Darth Floyd
  • Premium Member
  • Let the Wookie win
  • Thank you received: 20
I just saw that featured on Instagram. That looks awesome! The Guardian was never on my radar, but these pics might make me rethink that. The weathered finish really pops.

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 10 months ago #16395

• DesertZaku
  • Thank you received: 1
I've always kinda liked Qui-Gon's hilt, but I didn't want to get "Qui-Gon's hilt) so with an arctic blade and the weathered finish it really does feel like "my" saber, and I love this thing!

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 10 months ago #16417

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Very nice! I think this is the first time I have seen that combination of finish, and blade color on a Guardian. I like it!

I am an Arctic Blue fan from way back, so of course, that is what my first SF saber has as well.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 10 months ago #16434

• Zeno
  • All is as the Force wills it.
  • Thank you received: 3
That's a really unique combination.
Exhalted (Purple)

ASP 'Banisher' (Amber)

Guardian (Green)

Avenger (Medium Blue)

12w Arctic Blue Warrior Guardian(Weathered Finish) 1 year 6 months ago #26829

• Aidzer0
  • Thank you received: 16
really awesome combination, never really liked the weathered finish on the guardian, but with the blue blade it looks great.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• yellow FoC with tri-cree/... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks for the tips, everyone. I ordered both a pR/pR/Lime and a pR/pR/W (warm white, 2700K). I'll...
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi Takamatsu, You are famous as far as I'm concerned! And it was a pleasure to meet you....
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (742 Posts)
    • Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...
    • Bossk - Warning - LOTS OF... (33 Posts)
    • Following on from my meeting with For Tyeth at a recent Comic Con I thought I'd post a quick update....
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi For Tyeth, it was great meeting you in person and seeing your Bossk inspired lightsaber in the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: Swimmerres
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4693
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 15