Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Upcoming SaberForge Releases

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8315

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
This is where we will keep an updated list of all the new saber designs that will be released by SaberForge in the future.

Please note that all designs and release dates are subject to change.

*New note* SF will no longer be pre-releasing renders of new designs. Once these current designs are all out, this thread will be obsolete.

Some of these saber models will immediately be added to the website as part of SaberForge's permanent lineup, these will be "standard releases." However, most of these designs will be "prereleases" limited to a starting quantity of 100 and available for preorder exclusively via the SaberForge Etsy Shop. If a saber design does well during the prerelease run, SaberForge will add the design to their website several months later. If a design proves unpopular during the prerelease, then they will discontinue that design, retiring it into the SaberForge Vault, perhaps to be brought out again in the future with some modifications as limited runs for special occasions.

Release times listed for each saber are approximations. SaberForge does not have firm release dates on any upcoming saber designs due to potential delays which may arise unexpectedly.

All new releases will be announced via the SaberForge Facebook Page, then updated here on the forums. Once released, a saber design will remain on this list for a few weeks, then removed.

And here we go!

Vanguard - Fall

Protector - Fall

Count - Fall

Legacy 1.0 - First ASP Expansion set (late fall, early winter)

Legacy 2.0 - First ASP Expansion set (late fall, early winter)

Renegade - Fall

Regal - future ASP Expansion pack

Insurgent and Divergent - ???

Pathfinder - ???

Vader inspired - ???

Sword Art Online inspired - ???

Ventress inspired - ???

Pre Vizla inspired - ???

Anduril inspired - ???
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Knytiri.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silabus, Jedi Ny, Subzerø Dawnbreaker, Jaden Korr, Eryan, esbjorn1125, Jedikind, FailedJedi, Darth Titus, h2soy, hybridfanboy, Galini Pathos, TalMeta, Vanguard, BleachedWaffles, Greysider, Borommakot, agdev, Bloodnovsky, Nausicaa and this user have 3 others thankyou

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8359

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
If I've missed anything, please let me know guys! :)

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8364

• Darth Callidous
  • Practitioner of the Rule of Two
  • Thank you received: 4
The Bane looks beautiful. I really can't wait to see it.
"Where the Sith once wore armor, we now wear cloaks, but the Force works through us all the more powerfully in our invisibility."

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8366

• Master Karjo Caalb
  • In love with lightsabers since 1995
  • Thank you received: 5
Mario, you used the ashoka tano hilt picture twice. Once for the correct hilt, and once for the Phoenix. Just thought you ought to know ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyrusred, Pegasus

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8368

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
They look so similar as thumbnails when I was uploading them. Haha. Thanks Karjo, I've fixed the OP.

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8378

• SWAT Strachan
  • Thank you received: 3
This has been bugging me for a while now, so I might as well ask and finally put my mind at rest... Who's saber is the Phoenix based on? I keep thinking of Ahsoka, but that would be the Ka-Tano.
SWAT-Strachan.DeviantART.com
├●┤ «●» ├●┤
The Force is strong with this one...

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8381

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
Not EVERY hilt that SaberForge has is based on an already-existing character. The Phoenix looks a lot like Ahsoka's but it is an original design.

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8383

• SWAT Strachan
  • Thank you received: 3
Darth Intefector wrote:
Not EVERY hilt that SaberForge has is based on an already-existing character. The Phoenix looks a lot like Ahsoka's but it is an original design.

I appreciate that not all SF releases are based on "real-life" lightsabers, and that they do make their own designs as well, but there was something about the Phoenix that was just nagging at me, as if I had seen it before somewhere. Chances are that it was Ahsoka's design that I was thinking of, but it threw me that there is a separate saber already attributed to her.
SWAT-Strachan.DeviantART.com
├●┤ «●» ├●┤
The Force is strong with this one...

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8384

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
Actually, seeing as the Insurgent and Divergent are based off of her new hilts seen in Star Wars Rebels, there are two. Hahaha. But yeah. I can see the resemblance. Which is probably why the Phoenix is a pre-release and not a standard release.

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8388

• Rí Dar Kaydis
  • Premium Member
  • The more you sweat in practice, the less you'll bleed in combat.
  • Thank you received: 23
Hey Mario, do you know yet if the Bane will b a standard release or a limited one? :)
Own:
- SF 12W Green Champion Guardian
- SF Reborn DT
- SF 12W Amber Vanquish
- Graflex 2.0

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8389

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 123
Phil told me when I asked him about this that all of the new upcoming designs are gonna have a pre-release! Between you and me, it's logical, considering that would add 20 new designs to the website haha!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8390

• Rí Dar Kaydis
  • Premium Member
  • The more you sweat in practice, the less you'll bleed in combat.
  • Thank you received: 23
It is logical I guess. If the number of people saying they want one is anything to go by, the Bane will be a permanent addition. Hopefully
Own:
- SF 12W Green Champion Guardian
- SF Reborn DT
- SF 12W Amber Vanquish
- Graflex 2.0

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8393

• ModernJedi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Problem is though, when they released the render photos, tons of people liked and commented, Im gonna get one! Are people required to do what they say? No. You can show interest by making a comment you wanna pick one up. So it makes sense to do it as a pre-release. 3 out of the 4 that came out in Feb are gonna be in the perm lineup. So thats cool!

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8397

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
If they do a limited release of the Templar and relic I think those two will be in actual danger of selling out within a few days.. look at pretty much their only competition on the market for it.. the "Flamberge" which looks like a glorified pvc pipe with a cross guard taped on... looks terrible imo. Templar and relic both dominate it and should do so market wise as well.

The bane and archon are two others I've seen a loooot of positive reaction to. The rest I see scattered reaction to. Sure people like them but I don't see a lot of people jumping up and down to buy the others.. some, yes. I don't mean to imply theyre disliked so please don't think that's what I mean XD

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8400

• habilis
  • The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart.
The relic looks sick.....idk how but I will afford it lol.

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8403

• Idej
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Knytiri wrote:
If they do a limited release of the Templar and relic I think those two will be in actual danger of selling out within a few days.. look at pretty much their only competition on the market for it.. the "Flamberge" which looks like a glorified pvc pipe with a cross guard taped on... looks terrible imo. Templar and relic both dominate it and should do so market wise as well.

I have the Flamberge on preorder, but I'll probably sell it to get the Templar. ;)

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8421

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 287
Curious if anyone knows if there are going to be any more apprentice sabers going to be released soonish? I know they recently came out with 2 but really its only 1. As now you have a grip or none grip wrap option. So I look at it as only having 3 to choose from in that category.

On a side note; Really looking forward to the Insurgent and Renegade to name a couple.

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8424

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Bane, Archon, Relic, Regal.....OMG! I am gonna have to get a second job!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 3 months ago #8436

• Soviet_Dan
  • Thank you received: 2
Waiting on that bane!

Upcoming SaberForge Releases 2 years 2 months ago #8473

• Grandmaster Haxx
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm honestly hoping that the Sorcerer becomes a permanent addition to saberforge's line up! I'd like to pick that up as a staff, in blood orange for my grey jedi costume, as well as the bane in a crimson red for my sith lord costume.

Judging from all the responses on the message boards, as well as the posts on facebook, I'm expecting the bane pre-release to sell out quickly and hoping it will become a permanent hilt as well!

We'll see, I just need to get the money by the time they release them!
"Only skill and wit will have crowned the victor or acknowledge the draw."
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (26 Posts)
    • If they were really getting into an Ace Ventura comedy level, then good riddance! I love the Ace...
    • Han Solo Movie Loses Dire... (26 Posts)
    • If this is even remotely true, not only were the two directors fired for good cause, it makes Ron...
    • PS-Luke V2 done (24 Posts)
    • Final internal photo's of this install, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna put the Graflex logo clamp on once...
    • Dark Brown Leather Wraps (1 Posts)
    • Hello! I'm considering ordering a 12w medium blue warrior tier disciple with the dark brown leather...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5263
  • Latest Member: SithLordShrek
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4687
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 21