Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Cost

ASP Cost 5 months 1 week ago #35629

• Potentium
  • "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
To anybody who pre-ordered an ASP saber, how much did it cost? Please leave a link as well so I have an idea of what you mean. Thanks!
"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Cost 5 months 1 week ago #35679

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Depends on what perk you chose
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

ASP Cost 5 months 1 week ago #35681

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 382
What the Kickstarter backers and IndieGoGo pre-order people paid isn't going to be exactly indicative of what the retail price is going to be, as each part is going to be priced individually based on its complexity (the huge and detailed Relic pommel will cost more than the much smaller and simpler Gladius pommel will, for example). They couldn't have a million pledge options to accommodate each combination of parts, so they had a blanket price for each tier.

I pledged $350 (plus $20 shipping) for an ASP saber with champion tier electronics (plus a free saber stand, belt clip, and 3 cosplay prints). An equivalent Elite champion saber on the main site or etsy runs around $384 (plus shipping). If I remember the other pledge levels correctly, just an empty ASP saber (plus freebies) was $150, or equal to an empty Elite saber, and an ASP saber with warrior tier electronics (plus freebies) was $225, where an Elite warrior saber costs ~$234. There were also higher pledge levels, but they were just for getting parts for multiple sabers. My guess for as to why the warrior and champion pledge levels were lower than their equivalents off the main site or etsy was to entice people to pledge more.

When ASP launches to the public, depending on the parts you choose, the price will probably be around equal to or a bit higher than an equivalent Elite saber off the main site or etsy.
Please leave a link as well so I have an idea of what you mean.
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for here; do you want a link to the Kickstarter/IndieGoGo pages? Since the campaigns ended the pledges are down. Or are you asking to see a copy of my receipt?
Forum FAQ
2005 MR Vader, Graflex 2.0, ASP hilt
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Jaden Korr. Reason: Pledges not pages

ASP Cost 5 months 1 week ago #35682

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
This is the Kickstarter link, the prices did not change for the Indiegogo campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621134222/adaptive-saber-parts-make-your-dream-lightsaber-a/rewards

ASP Cost 5 months 1 week ago #35727

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 74
There have been a number of posts asking this lately. In case you didn't see it here is a link to the topic that has more info in it.

https://saberforgeforum.com/forum/adaptive-saber-parts/6254-asp-average-kit-cost

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• recharge port vs warrior ... (35 Posts)
    • Quote: Ok so I orderd a reliant initiate for a build that I am paying someone to do and requested no glue...
    • recharge port vs warrior ... (35 Posts)
    • Ok so I orderd a reliant initiate for a build that I am paying someone to do and requested no glue...
    • Custom Fury (8 Posts)
    • Looks really good, shiny sabers are always a nice sight. On another note, I really hope this isnt...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4353
  • Latest Member: Oro
  • Total Posts: 43.4k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 88