Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: SPOILER ALERT!!!: Season 3 Finale

SPOILER ALERT!!!: Season 3 Finale 2 months 1 week ago #74078

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1055
It's just my humble opinion, but I think I just witnessed the most spectacular space/ground battle since Scarif! Certainly up to Empire Stikes Back standards! All the elements were there! Strategy, sheer power, the moment of hopelessness, heroics, and the last minute save! Oh, and let's not forget what looked like the birth of the organized Rebellion!

I also think Grand Admiral Thrawn has been a worthy addition to the story. His addition, and Agent Kallus' transition to the Rebels were great story lines, and I hope it just gets better as it continues next season!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SPOILER ALERT!!!: Season 3 Finale 2 months 1 week ago #74079

• Blade
  • Thank you received: 25
I know.. right? Crazy good. Very well done, it has gotten so good the last few years. Love how it's right at the Rogue One timeline. So much they can do.

SPOILER ALERT!!!: Season 3 Finale 2 months 1 week ago #74113

• MrSynergy
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
What, that was the finale?? Dang I was hoping for several more weeks before the season ended. Oh well.

It was especially well done, and a two-parter to boot!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Question - SF Vanquish Wi... (9 Posts)
    • Quote: The SF Vanquish is compatible with ASP emitters and pommels. Only the switch section is permanently...
    • Need help (2 Posts)
    • Are you sure it's not Yellow? Amber is 4x Amber LEDs, no green in them. SF Yellow is 3 Amber, 1...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (8 Posts)
    • OK, I'll play. 1. TFA Graflex 2. Ep. II Anakin 3. Mace Windu 4. Monarch (Hero since I constantly...
    • Themed Sabers (803 Posts)
    • Hi Everybody, Just a quick post to Bump this thread up before it disappears. I was wondering if...
    • (6 Posts)
    • Looking back, I would probably buy the parts I wanted as soon as they were available because the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5196
  • Latest Member: unfisp
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4637
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 23