Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Saber Forge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: New Member Introduction Thread

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 week ago #73628

• Myka Sunrider
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello everyone! I have been a lurker on these forums since summer of last year, but finally decided to make my own account and get involved in the community. I purchased my first saber around christmas last year, and am planning on getting another one this summer. I am ~officially addicted~. I even converted some of my friends into saberforge fans, and they are ordering their own sabers!

I hope I can make some friends with the people in the saber community~
Luminous beings are we
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, For Tyeth

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 week ago #73633

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 819
Hi Myka Sunrider,

Welcome to the forum!

I lurked for a while before I joined. Don't worry the folks on here are friendly, helpful and love to chat about all stuff saber related.
Excuse me I'm just having a Force Vision.....

Ah yes!....And you will have to tell us all about the Epoch saber you have!

Maybe when your friends get their sabers you can persuade tham to join us here too.
Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here, we'll probably chat again at some point in the future,

kind regards,

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myka Sunrider

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 week ago #73727

• Darthraiko
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello everyone my name is Jonathan but my Star Wars name I guess is my characters name, Raiko.
This is my first post to the forum, so I'm not sure if this is going to work, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
I have been a Star Wars fan since I was seven, it has been a great 20 years, and in the past three years I have been a huge Saberforge fan. I own a champion tier Arbiter, a warrior tier Sentinel and two warrior tier ASPs with another ASP on the way.
I am more active on Facebook, in the custom saber page and saber forge owners page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Myka Sunrider

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 week ago #73738

• Tarp
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi my name is John. I've been a SW fan since the first movie came out in the 70's :whistle: . I've had a couple of sabers over the years, but nothing that I could duel with and since my younglings( my boys) are now Padawans it's time for me to start getting sabers that can be used for duels and teaching. I will be showing my Padawans how to let their inner nerd shine and be proud of it as I am :P I have just ordered my first (among many sabers to come) this week and can't wait for it to come. Any way it's good to be here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Myka Sunrider

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 week ago #73739

• Blade
  • Thank you received: 25
Welcome aboard!

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 3 days ago #73882

• Callyste
  • Thank you received: 10
Good day, fellow Jedi and Sith!

I've always wanted to get a real-life Lightsaber... but it was a distant dream back then. It is now a dream that became real, as I received my Saberforge saber last week. I am now wanting to build some myself, and I thought I may as well get involved in the community!

May the Force ever serve you.
Callyste
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 3 days ago #73884

• jrap101
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all! Recently picked up my first saber (Sinister Prophecy)! Super-quick turnaround from the SF guys - was expecting a lot longer (actually sat with USPS and UK customs for longer than with SF!

Can see myself getting saber addicted :/

James
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 3 days ago #73885

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Welcome folks! Be sure to browse the forum rules, and FAQ, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

New Member Introduction Thread 3 months 1 day ago #73981

• Tim223
Hello everyone!

My name is Tim and I just received my very first SF saber the other day! Weathered Sinister Prophecy. I am a collector of all things Star Wars. I started my lightsaber collection with Ultrasabers and through the power of youtube I was introduced to Saberforge. I can't wait to collect them all!

Thanks

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 4 weeks ago #74091

• DarthZannah
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Everyone! I just purchased my first saber on March 18th. A Crystal Exalted Hero, and I plan on purchasing another later in the year. I am very excited to join the community and look for others in my area who share my passion for Star Wars and costuming/cosplay. I'm a member of R2 Builders and am also working on my first astromech. Like the droid, having a lightsaber is the fulfillment of a childhood dream of mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, Gorobulus

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 3 weeks ago #74143

• Gorobulus
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
DarthZannah wrote:
Hi Everyone! I just purchased my first saber on March 18th. A Crystal Exalted Hero, and I plan on purchasing another later in the year. I am very excited to join the community and look for others in my area who share my passion for Star Wars and costuming/cosplay. I'm a member of R2 Builders and am also working on my first astromech. Like the droid, having a lightsaber is the fulfillment of a childhood dream of mine.

Ahh Darth Zannah. My favorite Sith sorceress. Welcome to the forum and the saberforge community.

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 2 weeks ago #74456

• Darth Bahn
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello members of the Saberforge forum! I'm Bahn from NY and I started with the custom lightsaber hobby about a year ago. I've been eyeing joining this forum for quite awhile and finally I got to sit down and enjoy the weekend and do this.

I've taken a lot of guide and Saberforge built-hilt information from this forum for my ASP builds. Obviously there are a lot of skillful members on this forum and I'm sure I will continue to enjoy this forum on days to come.

I will post my hilts on the gallery in a bit!
At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have revenge.

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 2 weeks ago #74457

• Brax
  • Administrator
Welcome Darth Zannah, Tim223, and Darth Bahn!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Bahn

Newbie incoming... 2 months 1 week ago #74697

• StilgarAstartes
  • Where in Shai'Huluds Name did I leave my LightKrys?!
Hello everyone!

I've followed custom Lightsabers for a while now but just recently joined the ranks of SaberForge Saber Collectors, so I'd thought to drop a short hello right here.

I'm from a small town relatively close to Hannover, Germany and a big fan of all things Science-Fiction.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
Proud Owner of:
ARCHON 12w DeepBlue Viridian

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 6 days ago #74712

• Grey Matter
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for long enough so it's time for an introduction. I'm Matt from West Oz, a life long fan of all things Star Wars and a newbie to the world of sabers and forums. I purchased my first saber in January and haven't stopped reading about them since. I'm hoping to acquire enough knowledge to eventually DIY a Saber Forge hilt myself and this forum looks a good place to start. I think my first build may be a dual tone Renegade with champion soundboard and deep red LED. Looking forward to getting involved in the lightsaber community.

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 6 days ago #74713

• Brax
  • Administrator
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you, and all of our latest members around, talking about what we all love. Star Wars, and in particular, light sabers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dragoonjustice

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 6 days ago #74715

• 00Bram
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello, I have been ordering parts on the site for a while and on the cusp of getting my saber finished (last part, the grip, arrives in 2 days). Unfortunately, the resistors on my LED are overheating and melting their heatshrink tubing, so I need to send it back for a new one. So close, yet so far away...
In any case, I'm Bram. I'm currently taking classes at Eastern Florida State College to earn a biomedical engineering degree, and I have an abysmal job in the kitchen at a nursing home. I've always loved Star Wars, and have played countless games both initially part of the franchise, and modded to become part of the franchise. I even named my pet Chinese water dragon Bossk.
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by 00Bram.

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 5 days ago #74744

• 00Bram
  • Thank you received: 4
Just put the hilt together and it looks fantastic IMHO! Just gotta return the defective LED for a new one and my saber is complete!

Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Brax. Reason: Inserted photos

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 4 days ago #74751

• curlykrantt
Hi everyone! I'm from an island off the coast of Australia, a big fan of the SW movies/tv shows and just starting to dabble in the EU. I've been lurking and waiting for ages, and I'm finally in a position to buy my own saber! I can't wait to actually join in the forums and start putting my grey jedi costume together.

New Member Introduction Thread 2 months 4 days ago #74767

• Mewgen
Greetings! My name is Andrew out of the SF Bay Area. I've been building sabers since Project Naboo and Project Graflex came out back in the early 2000's. I made my first purchase last year to test the new apprentice line. I loved the value so much, I purchased a few for my groomsmen this year. Needless to say, they loved their gifts. Shout out to Saberforge for shipping them in time for install before my wedding. We had a blast!

P.S. I found out whiskey and lightsabers don't mix... just saying.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5264
  • Latest Member: ThomasDup
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4691
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1