Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Sold] ASP Warrior Hilt w/In-Hilt Recharge

[Sold] ASP Warrior Hilt w/In-Hilt Recharge 4 months 2 weeks ago #70935

• fuzzjunk
  • Thank you received: 12
***sold***

I just finished this up today and its ready for a new home. I have to fund another project so this has to go. The LED is a super bright Saberforge 12+ Green w/quick connects. It has a brand new Trusfire 18650 Li-ion battery and holder wired w/quick connects as well. The added in-hilt recharge is really convenient as you can charge the battery in-hilt or remove it to charge. Just install the saberforge kill key (included) to cut power and prevent battery drain when the saber is off. The hilt is in great condition with just a few marks on the pommel from tightening the set screw of the optional "shroud" cover.
The blade, blade plug, stand (will include stand for $20) or charger will not be included. ***Warrior/Stunt saber, no sound***

Price: $215
Shipping $10, to the CONUS only.

Last Edit: 4 months 5 days ago by fuzzjunk.
The topic has been locked.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Youtube: Champion Talon R... (3 Posts)
    • Quote: I really think I could fall in love with the Talon. The only thing I am not sure if I like is that...
    • Resistance for LEDs (1 Posts)
    • Hi everyone. I've just bought myself some custom saber parts and I'm wondering about what...
    • Southwest Michigan traini... (6 Posts)
    • sometimes it helps being part of something bigger. resources, PR, connections, etc. yes, the group...
    • I wonder if you could ask... (7 Posts)
    • An easy way I've found to get a more natural, slightly aged look for leather is to simply get some...
    • Youtube: Champion Talon R... (3 Posts)
    • I really think I could fall in love with the Talon. The only thing I am not sure if I like is that...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5142
  • Latest Member: robervega
  • Total Posts: 55.6k
  • Total Topics: 4613
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 29