Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What your saber says about you

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 5 days ago #82239

• Armymedic1975
  • Thank you received: 43
Hey all just thought that I would try something new(might be fun might not be lol)They say that a jedi/sith's personality is put forth into their personal saber design. Post a pic of your personal saber and comment on what you think is the general personality of the one above you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82260

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 99
Sorry but you kind of lost me. Are you wanting us to comment for example on " your " saber as it is the one presently above my post. Or am I/we to post a saber photo first of a favorite saber and then share details regarding why that saber is so appealing. I'm thinking as per your title that this is what you mean. :)
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Dauntless 7.

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82261

• Armymedic1975
  • Thank you received: 43
Yeah thats what I mean lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Major_Tom

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82262

• Major_Tom
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Lol

Unreated: I love how excited you are for your saber. Can't wait to get my dream saber realized
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82264

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 543
Army medic your saber is oozing powerful Sith Lord. The gold finish and sorcerer emitter have all the trimmings of a evil master of unmatched skill and devotion to the Darkside of the force. Many Jedi have fallen trying to destroy the source of this saber's wretched soul. :evil:

Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by =Ottomatix=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82266

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 963
Hello Everybody,

This should be interesting...Well =Ottomatix= has a saber that displays he is balanced, showing both the "Fire" and the "Ice" sides of the Force. A warrior I have been proud to call as one of my friends.

Now you can all go to town on my hilt! (I apologise for the clutter around my laptop I need to tidy up my hovel)

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 4 days ago #82280

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 134

Not really sure what it sez about me it's just simple and not fancy
The light shall burn away the darkness
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, For Tyeth, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 3 days ago #82283

• Darth Indominus
  • Thank you received: 3
Dav Yeager your saber symbolizes that it's weilder prefers function over fashion and is one of simple taste. At least that is my opinion.
Here is my saber
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 3 days ago #82284

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
For Tyeth: Your saber is simple yet functional. You are not one to draw attention to yourself, often looking to the force to manipulate yourself out of situations rather than fighting. When you must fight though, you are a skilled warrior, able to outsmart your foes.

Darth Indominus: Ah, you are a warrior, a true master at wielding the blade. You focus heavily on the use of your lightsaber and prefer it in combat. You focus mainly on precision over power in battle and are quick to decipher the fighting style of your opponent and how to defeat them.

Here is my saber:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by Shai Kah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66, For Tyeth, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 3 days ago #82300

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
Because I very much enjoy this game, I am going to go ahead and judge all of the sabers in this thread... I can't resist...

Dav Yeager: You are a wanderer, a Lone Wolf keeping to yourself. You live in solitude, possibly in a desert planet such as Tatooine. Your saber is simple, sacrificing elegance and beauty for functionality. You prefer not to use your blade in combat, yet when the need arises you are a formidable opponent against most any foe.

=Ottomatix=: You are at constant turmoil, wrestling with your own conscious. A part of you still clings to the light that burns inside of you, and this light will never die. Though the dark side of the force has taken you and brought you down a path you never thought you would go, you have a part of you that still clings to the light and the morals it possesses. Because of this, some decisions, such as killing the innocent, are very challenging to you, and cause this internal strife to continue to torment your soul. Your skills with your blade are impressive, and you have slain many Jedi.

Armymedic1975: The blade of a true Sith Lord. Your power appears to radiate from such a weapon. You have spent countless years studying the ways of the force as well as mastering the use of your blade. You have slain many Jedi with this weapon, and with every Jedi your blade strikes down it grows more powerful. Just holding such a weapon brings a feeling of immense power to the hands of the wielder, and when in the hands of a Sith such as yourself, this blade becomes one of the deadliest to be created. You are unmatched in your saber dueling form, and have been labeled one of the best duelers of your era. May all who encounter you beg for mercy.

This game is fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Armymedic1975

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 2 days ago #82301

• Rennek
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
OK, I'm in. Shai, your hilt design at first made me think Sith, but with your choice of blade color, I'm going to say you're more of a Grey Jedi. Judging from the claws and flared pommel, I'm guessing you like to intimidate your enemies, and if they don't back down, you will fight aggressively, but without letting yourself be completely overcome by the Dark Side. Unless I'm completely wrong, in which case I apologize! Haha!

Here's mine :

The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 2 days ago #82319

• GM_Satele_Shan
  • Thank you received: 8
Mine has to be the grand master staff, elegant yet deadly :)

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 2 days ago #82320

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
I think people are misunderstanding this game. To clarify...

INSTRUCTIONS:
Step1: look at the Saber of the previous poster
Step 2: Think about what that Saber tells YOU about the person who owns it
Step 3: post what YOU think the Saber says if the owner in the thread
Step 4: Post a picture of YOUR Saber
Step 5: wait for someone to tell YOU what THEY think your Saber tells about YOU

So it’s not so much of a “these are my Sabers and what they mean to me” but a “what do you think my Saber says about me”

Happy judging! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

What your saber says about you 3 weeks 2 days ago #82322

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 99
Actually GM_Satele_Shan is correct in describing his sabers even though a tad brief. I clarified this with Armymedic at the start. However... it's a lot more fun doing a saber whisperer assessment for another person's saber and the owner can share their comments as well. :silly:

Mine is likely being posted tomorrow and I'm looking forward to other's impressions. :dry:

clear as mud lol ;)
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Dauntless 7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GM_Satele_Shan

What your saber says about you 2 weeks 1 day ago #82685

• shadowdactyle
I don't have a picture but it,

Venom saber
All black finish
Blood orange blade
Ruiner sound font (had two others but they stopped working, almost like the saber choose that font, lol)

What your saber says about you 1 week 5 days ago #82794

• DarkJedi_7
  • Thank you received: 23
Shadowdactyle likes to make his presence felt by his prey, swooping down and striking then slipping away back into the darkness.

and mine is an ASP Katana (it too chose the first font Heirloom) felt that the ignition sounded more like Rogue One, I had changed boot up sound to ''There is no escape, don't make me destroy you...'' Vader ESB custom boot up by me. Also had changed Rangers Blade boot up to ''Don't be to proud of this technological terror you've constructed'' and The Master boot up to ''The force is with you young Skywalker but you are not a Jedi yet''.

Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by DarkJedi_7.

What your saber says about you 1 week 4 days ago #82842

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 543
Rennek wrote:
OK, I'm in. Shai, your hilt design at first made me think Sith, but with your choice of blade color, I'm going to say you're more of a Grey Jedi. Judging from the claws and flared pommel, I'm guessing you like to intimidate your enemies, and if they don't back down, you will fight aggressively, but without letting yourself be completely overcome by the Dark Side. Unless I'm completely wrong, in which case I apologize! Haha!

Here's mine :

@Rennek
Your saber says that you're a force sensitive child indentured to the will of the Light. Centered amongst your peers with extraordinary gifts,and last of your class to leave the cave on Ílum. Then constructed and still wield this Venerable weapon many decades into your servitude.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by =Ottomatix=.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Happy Last Jedi Day! (1 Posts)
    • Fellow Saber enthusiasts... For those of you going and to those of you who have already seen -...
    • Dark Shroud Archon (6 Posts)
    • A perfect weapon to survive the ashes of the Jedi Order and the pommel fits perfectly into the error...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6161
  • Latest Member: IraPoods
  • Total Posts: 62.5k
  • Total Topics: 5239
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 15
  • Yesterday Answer: 11