• Page:

TOPIC: March Sale!

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88097

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1766
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Brax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, Rhyno

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88098

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1766
I know someone already beat me to the punch on announcing this, but posting stuff like this is what a forum admin lives for, so here ya go! ;) B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88099

• keremcan
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 52
It seems it is not available for Etsy, right now. Christmas %10 off was available for Etsy, too. Maybe they update the Etsy page later.
BANE mk2, Champion, Black/chrome, Deep red
ARBITER, Champion, Weathered, Blood orange
ERIS, Warrior, Dual tone, Indigo
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by keremcan. Reason: Text

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88100

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "There is no death, there is the Force...no one's ever really gone."
  • Thank you received: 295
I would really like to make use of this sale, but I'm not buying my next hilt for some time yet! Hopefully there will be more on down the line...

Xiphos, Eris, Oracle Shoto

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88101

• Ser Arcturis
  • Elite Member
  • Occupation? No, just visiting.
  • Thank you received: 49
What methods of payment are available? My mobile phone will only show me credit card but I don't hold a credit card...
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88103

• SFGrandMaster-Phil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 319
We need to tweak the banner text a bit, the freebies for $100 are a 4 piece set of the four new styles of covertech knobs we are about to release on the site. The finish can be silver, dual tone, weathered, or brass
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by SFGrandMaster-Phil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79, Rhyno, keremcan

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88122

• Magnar
  • Thank you received: 8
Gah! Just 2 short weeks (same month) after I drop a 500 order, this deal shows up. Not gonna lie seeing this really hurts.

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88123

• keremcan
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 52
Just got reply from CS, %10 is exclusive to main site. Not for Etsy page... disappointing...
BANE mk2, Champion, Black/chrome, Deep red
ARBITER, Champion, Weathered, Blood orange
ERIS, Warrior, Dual tone, Indigo

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88125

• Kazemichi
  • Jedi Starfighter
  • Thank you received: 16
B- b- b- b- b- but I need my virtual builder to design a second saber ! It's too soon/too short !!! Nooooooo >_<.

Hum, does it apply for the graflex and MPP Mk2 reveal... ?

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88128

• wamphyri13
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 108
SFGrandMaster-Phil wrote:
We need to tweak the banner text a bit, the freebies for $100 are a 4 piece set of the four new styles of covertech knobs we are about to release on the site. The finish can be silver, dual tone, weathered, or brass

Thanks for the clarification. When I read that last night, I thought, "What the Hell? Now we have to pay for the covertech knob?" Then I thought about the new styles, but didn't see them listed yet. So that clears up that little mystery. Can you get a variety of finishes or is it a variety pack of 4 with the same finish? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks.
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88131

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 364

Thanks, I was wondering if that was what that freebie was. Sweet. I take it we just put our preferred finish in the order notes.

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88137

• SFGrandMaster-Phil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 319
wamphyri13 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. When I read that last night, I thought, "What the Hell? Now we have to pay for the covertech knob?" Then I thought about the new styles, but didn't see them listed yet. So that clears up that little mystery. Can you get a variety of finishes or is it a variety pack of 4 with the same finish? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

For simplicity sake you have to pick one finish for all four knobs, I would suggest dual tone they will fit the best with multiple finishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhyno

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88139

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
I think a blade plug would be much better than four covertec knobs. Don't covertec knobs already come with the sabre when you order one.

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88144

• wamphyri13
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 108
Thanks Phil. I sent an email with my order number because for whatever reason, my notes aren't showing up in the orders. So I requested the 4 pack in brass as I have a couple of sabers that will look great with the new styles.

Danielbs80 - SF has long done blade plugs. I for one like that instead of doing that yet again, they're doing the 4 pack of new styles. They have some very interesting new looks and I like the opportunity to get all 4 for free. I ordered an ASP Graflex emitter, Fallen switch, and a 32" containment blade. Those parts will join previous parts ordered to make my own Cade/Luke Skywalker styled saber. Graflex emitter and pommel, Fallen switch, and Sorcerer body. One lucky sabersmith here will get the job when I'm ready.
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88146

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
Danielbs80 wrote:
I think a blade plug would be much better than four covertec knobs. Don't covertec knobs already come with the sabre when you order one.

Blade plugs come with your saber too, as long as you buy a non thin neck and non Mystery Box saber. (ASP parts and assembly packages also don’t include them) Also, SF has done plenty of free blade plug promos in the past.

The reasoning on this is because the new Covertec knob styles are coming out soon. This is a great opportunity for people who already have SF sabers with the old style knobs to see what the new ones are like and swap them out on their older sabers without separately ordering a set, or even a single knob. Heck, since they’re universal, you can even use them on non SF sabers provided you have a drilled and tapped hole and a screw.

March Sale! 1 month 3 days ago #88147

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Been waiting awhile for a sale so I could buy a Talon but just saw that they are now backordered, doh! Well then I guess I will have to buy my close second choice Xiphos then! ;)
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

March Sale! 1 month 2 days ago #88180

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "There is no death, there is the Force...no one's ever really gone."
  • Thank you received: 295
Edon Bluewolf wrote:
Been waiting awhile for a sale so I could buy a Talon but just saw that they are now backordered, doh! Well then I guess I will have to buy my close second choice Xiphos then! ;)

Don't go buying up all the Xiphos before I can get my hands on one! :P

Xiphos, Eris, Oracle Shoto

March Sale! 1 month 2 days ago #88188

• Major_Tom
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 64
wamphyri13 wrote:

For simplicity sake you have to pick one finish for all four knobs, I would suggest dual tone they will fit the best with multiple finishes.

Could anyone that lives near the showroom be willing stop by and post a pic of the finalized design of the new covertech knobs? So far the only thing we have to go on is this image, which doesn't include dual-tone finish, and the 'brass' looks more like anodized or powdercoated aluminum (which makes sense for a mock-up, which these are). Would help us remote customers in deciding until the web store gets updated.
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edon Bluewolf

March Sale! 1 month 1 day ago #88232

• FireDragon40
Do the Graflex & MPP apply for the free items with this sale?

March Sale! 1 month 1 day ago #88240

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
FireDragon40 wrote:
Do the Graflex & MPP apply for the free items with this sale?

Yes, you can get whatever freebies you qualify for as long as you enter the codes for those in your order notes. You just can't save money on the costs of those hilts due to the cost of producing them. However, if you get one with electronics, I'd recommend entering the discount code anyway, as you may save money on the electronics package. (the hilt and electronics are listed separately in the cart)
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.2k
  • Total Topics: 5824
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2